Episode 2 : Kommandant & new allies

( Art above not by author )( Source : Armada Warships Legends )

( Source : Armada Warships Legends )

Enterprise : " You've got to be kidding me, swift at 93 Knots while attacking a target and you make many precision shots ? That's crazy ! "

Wirberlwind : " Nein Fraü, that is normal for me back at my homeland "

Enterprise : " Still  i can't believe that ypur speed is beyond the speed of the fastest destroyer in Azur Lane "

( Author : There are only 2 known fastest destroyers of Azur Lane, the 1st is Shimakaze with a top speed 40 Knots. And 2nd is Le Malin with a top speed 37,5 Knots )

Wirberlwind : " Hmm... if i meet them, i would like to have a race with them ! "

Enterprise : *sigh* " Maybe one day speedster " *sails away from her*

Wirberlwind : *look at the base* " My god... what a mess "

She then sail to the harbour and dock her ship before release her riggings and then he came inside her ship to find something. While the others are helping each others to rescue those who were heavily damage, at the same time also. The Commander of Azur Lane was walking towards them with Illustrios and Prince of Wales following him as they walk towards Enterprise who was looking around.

??? : " Looks like we caught off guard "

Enterprise : " Commander "

Commander ? : " This is an unexpected condition we feel now *takes off his sunglasses* ... hah... let's make sure everyone is fixed and you all fully recovered and get ready for the next "

Prince of Wales : " That is right commander, the situation between Azur Lane & Crimson Axis only increased because of this sudden attack "

Enterprise : " Commander, we have a new shipgirl here "

Commander ? : " Hmm ? A new shipgirl ? That's something unexpected latelty "

Enterprise : " She is over there " *point her finger at a giant cruiser or battlecruiser*

Wirberlwind : *came out of her ship while holding a water bottle* " Ahh... very refreshing "

??? : " Excusme young lady "

Wirberlwind : " Yes... WHOA ?! HOLD ON ! Who... are you... sir ? "

 sir ? "