90

~Chapter 90~

"Senior Wu Xi." Chang Yun carefully placed the unconscious Hong Yi by the quiet lake, with an anxious look on his face, "What's wrong with the young chief?"

A man in green emerged from the sycamore tree and landed in front of Hong Yi.       

This was the first time Wu Xi had turned into a human form in front of them since he stayed in Jing You Lake of the Fox Clan tens of thousands of years ago. Chang Yun and several elders of the Fox Clan hurriedly stepped back to greet him. Sen Yu looked curiously at this senior who was originally an immortal from the Phoenix Clan. He had heard Chang Qin mention that Wu Xi had lived in seclusion in Jing You Mountain tens of thousands of years ago. Thinking about Wu Xi's magical power, what happened in the past that made him leave the Phoenix Clan and cultivate himself in the small mountain of the demon realm.

Wu Xi raised his hand slightly, and a golden divine power fell on Hong Yi, and black devilish energy flashed across his forehead.

"Is this devilish energy?" Chang Yun's expression changed drastically, "How can there be devilish energy in the young chief's body?"

Sen Yu was even more surprised. On the day Da Ze Mountain was destroyed, he had witnessed the devilish energy escaping from Hong Yi's body. Unexpectedly, it turned out to be a centipede insect that was dead but not stiff.

"Hong Yi was possessed by a devil." Sen Yu explained: "I didn't expect that this devil was so powerful. Even after being injured by dozens of immortal nets, there was still a trace of devil energy left in Hong Yi's body."

Wu Xi sighed with a solemn expression, "Although he was promoted to Demigod, the devilish energy entered his heart. Now he is using his own demon elixir to resist the control of the devilish energy, which is why his divine power is confused and he is unconscious."

"Senior, is there any way?" Chang Yun asked anxiously.

Chang Qin is dead and Chang Mei is missing. Now the only hope for the Fox Clan is Hong Yi.

Wu Xi was silent for a moment before speaking: "It's not that there is nothing we can do, it's just..."

"It's just what?" Chang Yun was overjoyed. Seeing Wu Xi being silent, she hurriedly said, "Senior, just speak up. For the sake of the young chief, everyone in the Fox Clan will do their best to do it."

Wu Xi looked at Sen Yu aside, raised his hand, and a blood-red demon pill with rich spiritual energy appeared in his hand. 

"Hong Yi is still young, and he feels guilty for Da Ze Mountain. His mind is not strong, so he will be unable to resist the invasion of evil spirits. Unless Chang Qin's inner elixir is transferred into his body, he can use Chang Qin's inner elixir's true fire to his mind and demon elixir, allowing him to refine the devilish energy on his own. This is the only way to save him, Your Highness, are you willing?"

As soon as Wu Xi said this, there was a moment of silence by the Jing You Lake. The elders of the Fox Clan looked surprised and sad, but did not say a word. Sen Yu is not a Fox Clan member and has no right to speak out, but he personally brought Chang Qin's demon pill back to Jing You Mountain for safekeeping. He and Chang Qin have been entangled for tens of thousands of years. The Fox Clan really didn't expect that, one day, Sen Yu was the one who decided the future of the fox clan. 

Sen Yu looked at the demon pill in Wu Xi's hand and remained silent. He glanced at Hong Yi who was unconscious on the ground. After a long time, she spoke: "When Hong Yi was a child, she loved him the most. She valued Hong Yi more than her own life. How could she not be willing? Senior, please save Hong Yi."