ep-1 the fate

There was girl named Mili and everyone loved her nature. She was shifted recently 2 months ago in South Korea for her higher studies and trying to adjust.

She mainly interested in arts and little bit of singing , she was friendly and have cute and charming personality with sweet voice.

But didn't know the having something beautiful for her.....

___________________________________

One morning, she get ready for her collage and dress herself in collage uniform. Wear the shoes and steps out of her apartment that's when she sees the crowd of people rush towards coming black Wagner car passes besides Mili.

She saw a guy coming out from inside car, wearing black mask, deadly sight hairs falling on covering forehead. Wearing a oversized old clothes, wearing normal rectangular vintage watch.

Suddenly he calls his pet dog and he take him into his apartment (A).

She wondered and confused at that sight, then she gross over and she continue to her path to collage. On the way she meet her bestie and as they meet, they start to chit chat about the assignment given by their teacher.

In hallway, she greets her friends.
One boy named 'Chris' ,he informs her about the fest in their collage and he is the leader of the team of volunteers for help.

He was quite excited for upcoming fest.

Mili asked him if he has written her name in the list of performance.

(Chris has already written her name.)

Chris: how could I not write it, when we have such a one of beautiful voice in our class.

Mil's eye glares and she know that it's a best opportunity to show her talent to all, front of everyone.

_____________________(scene shift)✨

Leon's pov:

When Leon come out of car he immediately entered in to his apartment and rush toward elevator with his pet dog. When he entered in door , he fall on bed and felt light weight,

As he has little stamina, no strength.
His pet dog named 'tannie' licked his side face.

The view was killer, his hairs were falling beautifully like an angel exhausted. Sunlight from the balcony scattered on his exposed face and neck.

He then suddenly gets up and send text messages to his one a friend planning to meet where his friend's shoot was going on....

He start to get ready, seeing himself in mirror, wearing formal white shirt and black pants and a vintage watch
(which was gifted by his grandma)
He take a glimpse of his room then steps out...

He choose white skinned car opened roof, he then set in and buckle up seat belt himself and Tannie.

He then drove the car to the location beach side. As he is driving he feels the fresh and calming, cold wind rush toward him. He start the radio song and enjoy it, while he wear a gentle smile and run his hands on Tannie.

______________________✨(collab scene)

Collage bell rings...
Mili is walking to way back to home,
At back from some distance, her bestie come beside her rushing and mili startled. Her bestie give her a bottle of a soap bubbles cut bottle.

Mili took it in amusement she open it and starts to blow some, both have fun in blowing it.

While Leon was driving and shifted his sight in surrounding he passes through them beside in some speed and sees mili smiling while blowing bubbles. (Slow motion)

The view was such a killer ...
He recall the collage dazz moment when he and his batch mates enjoyed being that time and when he used to come back and sees his grandma.

(his parents left him with his grandma to take care when his parents used live in city searching of a suitable job to get proper wage)

________________✨(to be continued)

Hello everyone!! This is my first ever story so plZz do support me 💜and sorry for any grammatical mistake ignore it 😅....
And plZz do comment ...need you support