ep-2 the destined meet

The view was such a killer ...
He recall the collage dazz moment when he and his batch mates enjoyed being that time and when he used to come back and sees his grandma.

______________________(scene shift)

Leon arrived on the location near the beach where his friend meet him named 'Jeon'

Jeon was shooting his new album cover, obviously he's an idol too.

Near there only is a famous cafe, they sit their take a table. He seat their and Leon order 2 ice amaricano tea.

They talked about each other then Jeon tells him that he is shifting the venue of shooting for his upcoming album cover held to be in Los Angeles
When Leon hear this he becomes lost in his dense thoughts.

(he was expecting that Jeon would take a break and they would stay and spend some time with each other. But..... This....

[almost noon]🌠
______________________✨(scene shift)

Mili come back to his apartment after attending hobby classes and around 7'o clock.

She opened the balcony and closed his eyes, exhales and inhales the fresh air ,opens his eyes slowly and she thinks and hope for any vacation or day of from his collage to set his mood.

She also join his hands and pray for
A friend who understands her and would loyal to her and guide her like 'goblin'.

She reminds of her routine of going on jogging. Her alarm rings he run to snooze it but his foot was stuck in something and fall. Bang!!
Mili: I'm okay.... Nothing happens 😅
She wear her shoes and looks his doors and with a smile she steps out.

Wearing a sugar pink oversized tees with Capri. Her hair where in ponytail and bangs.

______________________✨(scene shift)

Leon on the way back home......
When he entered at back side of apartment in parking area, it just a regular day and nothing special day.
Lonely...

He parks the car in parking area and take off his seat belts and Tannie's.
He take off his pet from the car, immediately Tannie barks and run towards out in playground area near their were stairway.

Leon looks back at suspiciously and thrilled. Eyes widened. Runs after him.

____________________✨(scene shift)

Milo's pov:

Mili stand and wait for elevator to land on his floor, she pressed the button but suddenly some one from behind her a young lady told her about the technical fault in working of elevator , maintenance works in progress.

Then, she thank then and take the stairs. As she take a look towards down, she sighs in exhaustion and continue to way.

_____________________(collab scene)

When she finally step on end stair and see the ground floor, it was relief for her. She start to jogging then suddenly she sees a black fur dog looks wealthy
He is running behind chasing a cat coming straight front of her, the cat at speed split on other direction. Mili get shivers and then Tannie come across her and collide to her.

Both then fall on ground.

Mili bend down and take a look on the dog if he got any injury or not. But he was safe. She petted on him and she runs her hand on his fur and skin.

The Tannie felt safe after her gestures
As mili loves dogs, she starts to play with Tannie and mingled him with her. When she focusely see the collar chain and their was the dog name written she calls by his name and Tannie like it and barks with joy🤝

_____________________(collab scene)

Leon's pov :

Leon then immediately run after Tannie after locking the doors of car.
Then, he see from some distance the view of mili and Tannie playing together.

Although, he didn't know her not yet, he slowly steps forward, he can see spark inside her, his eyes glares. A gentle smile appears on his face.

But, it was weird that, Tannie never get too close to someone before , stranger that he doesn't know. Except Leon.

He was somehow lost in the moment and slowly walk towards mili......
He reach to her and then Tannie see Leon and runs from Mili's presence toward Leon. Then she noticed a tall height man standing beside her with such attractive features and sharp idol type personality.

Personality:

Personality:

Leon: I think you made new friends
*to his pet*

But Mili didn't get it properly bcoz of language barrier. After a sec she greets leon.

Leon suddenly notice mili and greet her back.

Mili: your pet dog is so cute and friendly, it reminds me one my old neighbor's.
While cuddlimg to with Tannie she passed a smile.

Leon: Ohh!! I see, nae

Mili: um!! I'm actually newly shifted here a 2months ago, and working on my language speaking skill...i hope I adapt here, fingers crossed!

Leon: ah! I hope you'll will be. I think Tannie introduction you.

Mili: Anni! Actually I'm happy to meet him and make a friend here. And t think in our life not everything is permanent but the true friendship lasts long.

Leon felt that deep and that was the thing missing in his life, he felt that gaze . Mili left them for jogging.
Leon feel something which he had never felt .

Leon remain their staring mili go.... 🚶‍♀🏃‍♂

What do you guys think happens next
Comment plZz.....