ep-3

Recap:Leon remain their staring mili go.... 🚶‍♀🏃‍♂

♡________________________________✨

Mili wake up just know at 7:30Am ,she yawn and opens the window curtains wear a gentle smile while closing her eyes.

She frequently gets up and starts the morning upbeat music to start her day, while the music playing she tied a messy bun.
Wearing pair of trousers and spaghetti.

Starts the music✨✨

She starts to Grove on the beat and sing along for a bit.

_____________________✨(scene shift)

Leon woke at 8Am nearly and Tannie was wake before him when he opens his eyes,as sunlight land on his face, Tannie licked his face and when sit up straight he see the view to Mili's home.

He see that girl whom he met 15 hours ago and can't take her sight from her from his balcony, he actually adores it and a warm gentle smile come across his face and smirks.

Mili was so lost in the rhythm of song that she twirl so perfectly and swing... Their balconys can be seen by both as it was in opposite directions of face to face.

____________________~♥~(scene shift)

When Mili's music ends then she made cup of coffee for her. She sits in balcony and slides in fun. She suddenly starts groving and sing in dim and slow sweet voice..

Suddenly, a phone ring.... It is her mother and she asked mili "How it's going on her work and studies"...

She was little insecure about her her daughter's long distance living and study.

She answered sigh " yes!! It's good and I'm still trying to do my best as I can and even started to adjust ,but you don't have to be worried mom and tell father that I'm okay ".

Her mother was concerned with "when are your holidays coming ?"

She listens her mom say this as her words become missing to reply, she chuckled and starts to talk on another topic. While she talk for bit a minute..

Her calls ends and sighed with relief
Suddenly her gaze went on straight to Leon's balcony. She slowly bows to greet him and warm smile appears to her.

___________(double frame scene)~♥~

Both are getting ready,
Brushes their teeth... Garger...
Takes shower.....
Eats breakfast.....
Steps out of their dooms....
Wear a smile.... With fresh mind..

Leon press the button of elevator to call it and wears a black mask...
He resonated and taking the glimpse of yesterday.

It was something different and magical moment for him.

Suddenly, a message pops on his mobile phone (z-flip), text send by his

CEO "good news!! For u Leon, you can start practicing for your as decided album song and concerts, as successfully make it with our head. He is ready for your settlement of your contract as per the company rules...

"well I'd arrange and old songs list to give u ideas for your concert...

Leon while read and type text...
"well sir, thanks for the good news and also theirs no need to arrange a list of songs I'd rather practicing on freshly start songs... "

He send this and smiled, the elevator arrived and open doors he goes and press the ground floor button.

When slowly elevator's doors open front of him, mili waiting for elevator.
Wearing long frock up-to knees and on top of that woolen blouse and had a low ponytail.

She entered in elevator while Leon become frozen by seeing her sight

Mili didn't notice him and pressed the button of floor, she see Leon and get surprised and said "hello! Annyeong"

After a sec when Leon was lost seeing her, mili finally waved his fingers in front of his face. She said it again " I said hi!! "

He was zone out, jerked once as well as mili by his reaction.

Leon slowly remove his mask while elevator's doors closed and only they both were inside. When Leon take a look to the buttons pressed of floor where mili want to land on was same floor on Leon lives.

They both feel awkward silence at same time, Leon bit his lips. Some minutes later elevator's doors open on the same floor on Leon lives.

He asks mili "why did u come on this floor!!" curiosity to know.
"I mean what took u here?"

Mili replied "ah!! Well nothing special it just one of my relative aunty whom I know very well for several years lives here"

When she starts to leave the elevator her leg slippes and suddenly a kid crossing the path, in fear to fall on that kid, Leon immediately grab Mili's back from collar area of her blouse which she wearing .

Whole moment was like frozen for a seconds and filled with humor and awkwardness.

Just then kid's parents rushed from other side and take and lift their child in arms and apologize for that scene.
~bombastic side eye~♥

That was such a ridiculous hence, embarrassing and critical moment for both of them.

Finally both come to their resting standing positions, coughs and showed that nothing happened between them.

Then she knock the door...
Leon suggested mili that "u can press the button to ring bell...

Mili realize it after a second then press the bell...

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~Note:
I know guzz it little bit chaotic duo!! 😅but u guzz would find it interesting after reading whole...
Cuz I love to suffer with this as kdrama Stan.. 💜