千|ᐯ乇...

THE NEXT DAY...
Y/N'S POV...

This time, I didn't wake up to a 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘱. I had woken up on my own pretty early, so I just decided to start my routine early. I went to check how much Poke food was left and I noticed that there was more missing again. I looked around and saw a blue-like frog and then it disappeared. Was I hallucinating? That has to be it. I've never caught a Pokemon like that, so there's no way new ones are here...

I shrugged it off and grabbed my bag before Luvi hopped on my shoulder and we left for school. I again wasn't able to see Uraraka since I left so early, but I'm sure she'll be okay with it.

By the time we all got to school, we started our classes one by one. Apparently, this school also has a regular curriculum like English, math, and history. I kind of expected it to be all hero things, but I guess they know we still need this. Luvi was just sleeping on the corner of my desk so that I still was able to work but had an eye on him just in case.

"Now. Which one of these four sentences contains a mistake?" Mr. Present Mic said. No one answered, so he called on Jiro. It seems like she didn't know... I decided to help her out a bit and whisper the answer. I know based on her abilities yesterday, she has pretty good hearing. "ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ・" I whispered. It seems like she heard me. "N-number 4...?" she asked hesitantly.

"Correct. There needs to be a comma before 'and'. Good job." he praised. Jiro looked back to face me and I just gave her a smile and a thumbs up.

Finally, it was time for lunch. When the bell rang, Luvi went to my shoulder and I put my book into my bag, ready to get up, but someone stopped me. "H-hey.. Thanks for earlier. That saved me from embarrassment." Jiro said. I smiled at her and said, "It's no problem. I'm glad I helped you." I got up to wave goodbye, but she stopped me.

"W-wait.. do you wanna get lunch together?" she said, looking down a bit at her feet. "Ah.. sure! I don't see why not!" I said. We walked to the lunch area and grabbed our food. "Hey, do you wanna eat outside..? I planned on doing that anyway," I asked. "S-sure..? Are we even allowed to do that?" she asked. "Yeah! I asked Mr. Aizawa about it earlier and he said it was fine. As long as we don't leave the school grounds, we're good."

We then walked to the forest area and I sat my things down on top of a blanket I prepared. "You can sit here," I said, patting the empty spot next to me. She thanked me and sat right next to me. I thought this was a good opportunity to let a few of my Pokemon free. "Skwovet! Alcremie! Espeon! Lillipup! Mienshao!" I said as the balls appeared from my arms. Once they hopped out, they all cooed in happiness.

Jiro was a bit startled but gained her composure. "Everyone, this is Jiro! Our classmate." I introduced. They yipped and Lillipup ran into her arms, nuzzling her hand. "I see he took a liking to you.." I said, chuckling. Her face went a little pink, but she petted his fur nonetheless.

I had put down six bowls and opened my holograph, creating 6 different bags of Pokemon food, and poured them all into the bowls so that they could eat as well. Jiro asked a bit about my quirk and I answered the best I could, even though I hardly knew about it myself.

When lunch was over, I returned everyone to their Pokeballs, except Luvi, and we went back to class. Both me and Jiro entered our classroom, waiting for our teacher to arrive. It seems like everyone else was pretty excited about this class, but I have no clue why. Maybe it's a free period?

"I am... Here!! Coming through the door like a hero!!" A familiar teacher said. He was the man on the holograph and the one who was peeking around the corner during the quirk assessment test.

A few gasps escaped the students as they fawned over the man. "Woah! I can't believe it's really Allmight!" Kaminari said. "So he is a teacher. This school year's gonna be totally awesome!" a redhead said.