Chapter 2: High school

Throughout high school life got harder, drama ensued to a point of no return.

Friendships broke.

Relationships dissolved.

As high school began it started with 4 girls and 4 boys. One girl betrayed the others lied to their face sabotaged their lives. On one girl's sixteenth birthday said girl ruined the girls hair and tried to take the spotlight off of the birthday girl and on to herself.
This girl in the end turned out to be two faced talking behind her supposed friends back then acting all friendly when she saw them then dropping them one by one and trying to put the blame on them as to why the friendship did not work.

One girl fell in love hard with one guy the she wasted 4 years of her life being in love with him doing things she wouldn't normally do betraying her own feelings. Developing anxiety and panic attacks because of the dude. Got to the point of depression that she told her mother she wanted to unalive herself. Her mother didn't take these words seriously and thought that she was just seeking attention stating 'you are too young to be stress, you have nothing to be stressed about' told the girls whole family about her wanting to unalive herself when it was never the other part of the families business to know unless said person tells them, themselves. After the incident happened nothing was said about the girls mental health it was pushed under the rug and taken as a joke when it was a serious situation. The girl held all her emotions inside. Taking the blame for others actions, losing "friends", acting out based on her trust issues losing potential lovers.

Said girl also had to deal with an ex that was overly obsessed and possessive. The girl being 16 and not knowing the guy was 19. Said guy wanted to girl to have his kids to do sexual things with the girl when she didn't want to. Touching all on the girl in inappropriate ways. The girl had to consult her friends to get out of the relationship in fear that something may happen. Even after the relationship ended said guy was still obsessed with the girl contacting her on everything trying to talk to her alone still trying to get her to have his kids and reinstate their relationship when said girl was in a relationship with another guy. Cornering the girl outside to talk. The girl would be in on and off relationships after that not trusting anyone to truly love her. Changing her sexuality to pansexual after not trusting the male race.

The group changed up to 5 boys and 4 girls. A group better than ever with more trust in each other. A family.