Chapter 4: Dreams (part 1)

Dream 1
Day :February 2nd 2024

The dream started when i was walking back to my dorm from class, she goes to the elevator by my dorm room. A whole bunch of people are there even the guy i was messing with JM. We hug like we usually do we stare at each other for a little. I then told him I was walking up the stairs to go to her dorm room. He said goodbye to his friends and followed after me. Started talking to me about cardio and gym workouts. I rolled her eyes then they walked into her room. The day had to be a Friday or Thursday since my roommates were not in the room. He then came to me and said, "Can I be the only one you're messing with, like I am dead serious from now on."
Lei stated, "I already have been."

I told him that he could ask my closest friends and he would tell him the same thing. I told him when I talks to someone she connects to them on a spiritual and emotional level.

Dream 2
Day: February 5th 2024
I found out she was pregnant in her senior year of college and told every one of my friends. They were excited even the father 'JM' so i decided during her senior pictures I would have a gender reveal the baby turned out to be a girl. There was a gender reveal cake that was cut to show pink being inside. Everyone was excited especially the father. Apparently we already had a son who was about 4 or 5. The son was also excited to have a little sister.

Dream 3 (1/2)
Day: February 11th 2024

It was a late night everyone was relaxing. Me and my friends went on a blind date type thing. My friends were already in a relationship but I was the only one not in a relationship. They had gave everyone a date except for me then stated "we don't have enough people so we apologize." We all sat on the ground and I was looking sad. JM walked up to group and said, "Wassup yall." But also asked if I was alright. I lied and said that I was good knowing I was lying. JM told me to come with him real quick. We ended up walking to the bathroom and he held me as I cried and then we walked back to my dorm. I went in my bathroom and showered he was chilling in my room laying on my bed. When I got out of the shower I was still emotional. So I was still sitting there crying so JM came into the bathroom and held me as I cried again I was only in a towel. My mom then called my phone and I answered she asked what I was doing. I told her I was just chilling. JM then came out of nowhere and said hey Ma. My mom then goes to ask ,"who was that , your boyfriend." I went to deny but JM beat me to it and said yes. I was confused but went along with it until I got off the phone with my mom. I asked him what the whole boyfriend thing was about and all he said was that we were together.

To be continued....