Chapter One.

Lilith Turner

"There goes my baby,"

I smiled as Marcus, My Fiancé, kissed my forehead, slapping my ass as he walked away. Flipping the pancake, I plated his food. It was a nice day today, the sun was out, and flowers were blooming. Everything was good. I planned on having a nice dinner with Marcus once he got home from work. He has been working a lot lately and I just wanna thank him for treating me right and being the best man a woman could ever ask for. I couldn't have asked for better.

"Here baby," I smiled as I placed his breakfast in front of him. I placed a kiss on his lips before walking away back to the stove. A smile still plastered on my face thinking about my plans for today.

My wish sure did come true, me and Marcus met back in high school. It was our Junior year and we were partnered up for an assignment in Health Class...

"Erin and Mahamoud" Mr. Albert shouted. I just sat in the back, enjoying the view of the outside world, not wanting to be bothered by the kids around me. I'm not much of a talker, but I will talk when needed. I don't initially interact with other people either, unless it is needed.

It's just Social Anxiety.

I got diagnosed with it when I was five years old, mama had brought me to the park one day and I puked in front of everyone. That memory still haunts me to this day, the way those kids looked at me with disgust. pointing and whispering to their friends. I went home after that and cried in my pillow.

"Lilith and Marcus,"

I turned upon hearing my name being called, I rolled my eyes as I skimmed the room looking for whoever this Marcus kid could be. But I didn't see anybody till this one boy stood up and made his way over towards me.

My heart warmed and my stomach dropped to my ass as he sat in front of me, His oceanic blue eyes reflected the sun's shine as he looked at me, he was so beautiful. He looked as if he were to be AI-generated but he wasn't, this is a true goddess sitting right in front of me. His honey-gold blonde hair was disheveled, nice slim cheeks and, a perfectly cut jawline.

 His honey-gold blonde hair was disheveled, nice slim cheeks and, a perfectly cut jawline

He was the ultimate definition of perfection.

I was so captivated by his stunning looks that I didn't realize he was calling my name. "Lilith, are you okay?"

I jumped a bit, my breathing a bit frantic as I hold my chest. "S-sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable," I whispered, looking away from his electrifying blue eyes.

He chuckled, smiling afterwards. "Det er okay, du fik mig ikke til at føle mig utilpas på nogen måde, smuk."

(It's okay, you didn't make me feel uncomfortable in any way, beautiful.)