26

Henry/Hector

Leila tastes like nothing I could have imagined or dreamed of. Kissing and touching her in The Machine is nothing like the real deal.

Her plump lips are soft against mine, but as I wrap my arms around her and lead the kiss, she responds by arching her back and dipping her fingers into my back. She's trying to get closer to me, showing that passion burns in her veins as it does in mine.

My cock hardens instantly. It wants her to grip it again like she did in the bathroom. Now that she has opened her door, allowing me to get closer to her, I will not give up until I have her sweet pussy squeezing my cock.

I slide my tongue inside, exploring her sweetness. She follows my lead, and our gentle exploring quickly becomes a tangle of tongues and desperation. I lean her backward, and she hits the table, dropping a circuit board I had been working on for weeks. I don't care if it breaks. The house could burn the fuck down and I wouldn't pull away from Leila's kiss.

I grab her hips and lift her onto the desk, wedging myself between her separated thighs. My hard cock is flush against her crotch. She moans against my lips, and I grind into her, determined to give her something to remember as she lays in bed tonight with her greedy little fingers curled into her unsatisfied cunt.

I keep my hands at her hips. Although all I want to do is lift her onto my cock, I control my cravings.

Her legs wrap around my waist to pull me closer—a move I didn't expect. But Leila is wilder than I give her credit for. And I love it.

I press my cock deep into her, hating the clothes that separate us. She's thriving on the friction. Panting and moaning. My little secretary might just come from rubbing against me. How could that be cute and sexy at the same time?

The helmet falls off the table, and the spell breaks as Leila reaches and catches it. She sets the helmet beside her, refusing to meet my eyes as she licks her lips.

But I'm satisfied with my progress. The seed of passion has been planted and soon, I'll be planting my warm seed in her pussy.

I clear my throat and gently lift her off the table, needing one last excuse to touch her.

"Are you okay?" Comes my husky, dark voice. My body is teetering with adrenaline and testosterone. I can't think clearly.

She nods. "Yup, just need to go shower."

I smirk, satisfied that I created enough of a mess between her thighs that she needs to cleanse herself.

"Go on," I tell her, not caring to hide my erections. I'm unashamed of my attraction to her. I don't care if she sees it.

I've never wanted a woman more badly. Never had to fight for their affection. Leila is giving me a run for my money. Making my balls ache. But the build-up will only make victory sweeter when I have her exhausted and spent in my arms.

As she showers, I go to my desk and power my computer, hoping that answering a few emails will loosen my frustrations.

I open a new tab and the search history appears. There's a strange entry at the top: pornhub . com, opened 2 minutes ago.

I chuckle. My computer reports all searches made on the wifi network. Clearly, Leila is in the shower taking care of her frustrations. If only she had asked. I would have spared her the trouble.

I disable the history report for her IP address, not wanting to violate her privacy anymore than I already have. Then I open my email and get to work. My leg bounces as I type my response, and my cock refuses to soften. It presses against my pants uncomfortably, bursting out for Leila.

I use the one trick that never fails at getting me flaccid: thinking of Grace. I remember her red hair, lies and desperation, and my cock gradually softens. This is the only thing that woman will ever be good for.

And to think she almost trapped me. Almost made me make things official between us and lose Leila forever.

It's a horrifying thought.

Leila returns to my office thirty minutes later. Her wet hair is wrapped in a towel, and she wears a loose graphic t-shirt and jean shorts. Her legs are endless. Her cozy, homely look makes my chest stiff oddly with an emotion I'm too nervous to identify.

I love seeing her like this. In my home, fitting in so easily. She looks right. I had never seen her wearing casual clothes when she was my secretary. But seeing her with beads of water on her chin, pink cheeks, and relaxed stance make her look much younger. I want to embrace her and smell her soap.

I stand from my chair and approach her. "Since you mentioned leaving soon, I think we can hold off on the board game and do something else to say goodbye."

She pinches the corner of the towel wrapped around her hair, looking anywhere but into my eyes.

"What's that?"

"I know it's spontaneous, but you like to go to my cabin tomorrow morning?"

She tenses and frowns, looking repulsed by the idea. "The cabin you prepared for Grace? Sorry if that kiss gave you the wrong impression, bu—"

"No. It's not the same cabin. I own many, scattered everywhere. I have no expectations of you, Leila. Even after the kiss."

Her fierce expression melts. She bites her lip, timid about being reminded of how we devoured each other.

"I don't know. Don't you have work? And What would we do out there?"

"Getting away from the city for a few days will be good for you. We can go fishing, hiking, melt some marshmallows over a fire, bird-watch. Whatever. I don't want you to keep having frightening dreams, and being in the city won't help."

Excitement swims in her eyes. She's genuinely excited about the activities I listed. She glows with an innocence Grace lacked. Because the only thing that woman was interested in was seeing the cabin to evaluate its value. She had no interest in nature.

"But I've already distracted you so much from your work..." she hesitates.

I smile. She would have distracted me from work even if she weren't here. I can't stop thinking about her.

"Don't worry about that. What do you say?"