17. Locked in and Confessions

Jennie turned on the dim light as soon as Lisa followed inside the room.

It was a vacant small room with a single bedroom and a desk, no tv and stuff inside to entertain themselves. A medium sized window was reflecting the moonlight into the room, the beach can be seen from a far.

No one occupied this room because it was somber and empty unlike the master bedrooms upstairs with balcony and large aesthetic, cozy areas. It was like a little prison, a janitor closet compared to all the other taken rooms.

After Jisoo locked them, only the crash of the waves can be heard inside the room.

"This sucks."

Jennie said as she sat on the bed.

Lisa took a seat in the small empty space near the window and placed her arm on her bended knee.

"Yep, Jisoo knows how to make us go crazy. Seriously, there's absolutely nothing to do here." Lisa replied.

"This is making me feel so claustrophobic as well. I wonder what she was thinking about locking us here."

Jennie started to kick her legs, a habit Lisa has noticed when the cat-eyed girl is often bored or fidgety.

"It's just a 5 minute dare." Lisa shrugged.

"I hope so." Jennie replied.

"You feel like there's more into it too?" Lisa suddenly asked as she looked at the other girl.

"Well, knowing her, she loves extreme dares. This dare is too easy, it's suspicious." 

"Maybe this room is haunted or she and the others are trying to get us to kill each other..."

Lisa joked and Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, and the ghosts will be shocked and scared instead because it will take me just a minute to kill you if I wanted."

Jennie retorted and Lisa chuckled.

The younger girl then pretended as if she was being choked.

"Help! Jennie is trying one of her kinks on me."

"Yah! You nasty monkey!"

Jennie threw a pillow at Lisa and it made them both laugh.

They joked around and taunted each other while waiting for the rest of the minutes to end.

More than five minutes passed and Lisa moved to lay on the floor to watch the moonlight.

"Tell me... Is Jisoo going to lock us here for the rest of the weekend?"

She asked and glanced at Jennie.

"I don't know, but she better not or I'll kill her myself the moment I get out of here."

Jennie got up from the bed and started knocking on the door.

"Jisoo time's up!"

She keep banging hard.

"Hey guys?! This room is not soundproof c'mon, I know you hear me!"

No response.

"Is it early to say I told you so?" Lisa got up from the floor and sat on the chair.

"Why are you so calm about this?" Jennie was annoyed. "Jisoo! You said no hidden games, let us out!"

Jennie leaned on the door, tired of her hand hurting from knocking.

"I changed my mind, dear cousin! I don't like boring dares, you know it!"

Suddenly they heard Jisoo shout from the other side.