Chapter 1: Argument & Thoughts

Intro- When Gally and Yugo come down the pipes of Zalem, Yugo and Gally return to Iron City and then Yugo and Gally go inside the warehouse. This is what follows after.

March 10th, 2534, 12:45 PM

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU FOLLOW ME UP THE TUBES GALLY?"

"CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT'S MY DREAM TO GO TO ZALEM?"

"YOU MORON, I JUST TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE MY SECRET DREAM YUGO."

"UGH, IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME, YOUR ONLY INTEREST IS THAT DAMN CITY."

"Well, it's better than being in this scrap heap said Yugo."

YOU IDIOT, DID YOU EVEN LISTEN TO ANYTHING I SAID WHEN WE WERE ON THE TUBES? Shouted a furious Gally.

"NO BECAUSE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS BULLSHIT GALLY, AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT I'VE BEEN TOLD THAT THIS WAS MY SECRET DREAM.

"OH, SO YOU WAS GOING TO ABANDON A GIRL WHO LOVES YOU FOR A STUPID ASS CITY."

"WHAT, WHEN THE HELL DID I EVER SAY THAT GALLY?"

"THAT'S WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE TO ME."

"WELL, GET THAT SHIT OUT YOUR HEAD BECAUSE IT'S NOT THE REASON WHY I WANTED TO GET TO ZALEM."

"YUGO, HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU THIS?

"THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN STUPID ZALEM, WE CAN BE TOGETHER YUGO ISN'T THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU?"

"GALLY YOU SHOULD EVEN BE SAYING THIS YOUR A CYBORG."

"LOOK GALLY THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU ARE NOT HUMAN AND YOU WILL NEVER BE."

"YOUR JUST A BITCH WHO COMPLAINS ABOUT MY LIFETIME GOALS."

"Wh..Wha...What." Said a heartbroken Gally.

"Yeah, you heard me correctly now get lost you cyborg bitch."

*Begins to regret what he said to Gally after he said that to her*

"I HATE YOU YUGO."

*Gally runs away from the warehouse with tears in her eyes. *

"GALLY WAIT IM SORRY..."

"Damn it, I really screwed up, now she probably hates me."

"Now what I need to do is find her and apologize to her for my actions and prove to her that I want to be there for her."

Meanwhile back at Dr.Ido's place.

"Why....Why did Yugo do this to me?

"Couldn't he see through his damn skull that I wanted to be with him forever.?"

"But I guess that damn city was more important to him than I was."

"LIKE COME ON YUGO I LOVED YOU SINCE THE DAY I MET YOU AND THIS IS HOW TREAT YOU ME?" Shouted Gally while looking at her mirror in her room.

"But it's fine I will just go to sleep and forget about this whole thing that happened." As Gally said that she immediately went to sleep.

At Yugo's Place

"Man, I really hope Gally forgives me because I screwed up with her big time."

"It's like now I don't even want to get to Zalem anymore."

"All I want to do now is just be with her and be happy with her."

"Knowing her I know it's a good chance that she will not forgive me easily."

"Now what I need to do is prove to her that I want to stay with her."

"Alright here's what I'm going to say, Hey Gally I'm sorry for...wait no that's not going to work."

"Damn it I need to come up with something and something fast before she completely cuts me out of her life for good."

Meanwhile In Gally's Room

"Huh, why I did I randomly just wake up in the middle of the night?"

As Gally looks outside her window she begins to think about Yugo.

"Yugo, if you come back, I will forgive you but you will have to convince me that you actually want to be with me.

"Because what you did today was something that cannot be forgiven easily."

"Wait, why the hell am I talking to myself?"

"Yeah, I'm definitely going back to sleep."

Back at Yugo's Place

"This is bad if I don't have anything to convince Gally that I want to be with her then she will leave me and never want to talk to me again."

"Gally, my love I promise I will make this up to you and be with you forever."

"Just give me one more chance and I will show you that I can be a better person not just for you but also for myself as well."

"Goodnight my love, to wherever you are in the world."

The Next Day

March 11th,2534, 9:55 AM

Gally wakes up and greets Dr.Ido

"Ido, can I ask you a question?" asked Gally.

"Yeah, sure what is it Gally?"

"Is it bad for me to miss Yugo even after what he said to me?"

"No Gally, it is normal to feel that way and who knows maybe Yugo misses you as well but just doesn't know it yet."

"Hmm ok Ido I'll take your word for it." said Gally.

"Maybe I will talk to Yugo again today."

As Gally leaves the house she begins to walk around Iron city.

Hugo's POV: In Iron City

"Hopefully I don't run into Gally today because I know she probably hates me now and probably wants to beat me up for what I said to her yesterday."

*Sees Gally in front of him*

"Oh shit, she's in front of me I don't want her to see me."

"I will just go the other way so she won't see m..."

"Yugo?"

"Damn it she had turned around and had seen me behind her."

"Um, hey Gally what's up?"

"Yugo I'm only going to say this to you once, so you better listen good."

"Tonight meet me at the same warehouse where we had the argument at."

"I better hear a good apology from you or else I'm cutting you out of my life for good understand?"

"Uh..Umm..Yes Gally."

"Ok good, well then see you tonight, Yugo."

"Yeah, see you tonight Gally."

"DAMN IT, I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO HER."

"I AM RUNNING OUT OF TIME AND NEED TO THINK OF SOMETHING BEFORE TONIGHT."

"Wait I got it I will call Ido over to have a talk with me so that I can talk with him about Gally."

15 minutes later

"Hello Ido, yeah I need you to come over right away it's about Gally."

"What's that, you will be here in 20 minutes alright thank you Ido."

"Yes, he is coming over this is very good."

"Gally, my love I will do anything in my power to get you back.

"Once I have this talk with Ido, I promise you that I will make everything right."

To be continued...