Chapter 5: The Trip to Zalem Part I

Intro-Gally and Yugo go to Zalem, overtime Yugo begins to realize that Zalem is not good as it seemed and he now wants to go back to Iron City, but Gally and Him are in a major conflict. This is how the story went.

April 5th,2534, 11:45 AM

"Hey Gally, I finally have the money for us to go to Zalem, can't you believe it?"

"YUGO, I KNOW YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS STUPID CITY AGAIN," shouted Gally.

"I know but Gally, I got the money for both of us to go and I want you to come with me."

"Fine, but if something happens to us while we are up there, we are never going back there ever again, ok?"

"Ok, Gally that sounds fair," said Yugo.

"So what time are we going to Zalem?" asked Gally.

"We will be going at 2:30 PM, I'll be at the scrap yard by that time."

"Wait how are we even going to get up there Yugo?"

"Oh, I made an invisible hot air balloon so no one would know that we are on an air balloon and try to shoot us down."

"I mean as long as you got a way for us to get up there, I'm fine with it."

"Well alright then Gally, looks like I'll be seeing you at 2:30, see you later Gally.

"Bye Hugo," said Gally in a soft voice."

*Gally sighs and begins to start talking to herself*

"I hope that Yugo realizes that he is more important to me than Zalem ever was."

"Like I never cared about that stupid city to begin with."

"Like him just mentioning that city just irritates the hell out of me."

*sighs*

"I mind as well just go with him to Zalem it's like I'm not doing anything else anyway."

"I'll just meet him at the scrapyard later since he said that's where he will be at that time."

"Well, I'd better get ready before he begins to wonder where I am."

April 5th, 2:30 PM

Gally arrives at the scrapyard and sees Yugo waiting by the hot air balloon.

"So, Gally you ready to go to Zalem?"

"Not Really," said a frowning Gally.

"Aw, cheer up Gally, I bet it would be great when you get up there.

"YUGO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN THIS STUPID ASS CITY, DAMN."

"Gal... Gally I'm sorry."

"You know what I don't even care anymore Yugo, let's go to the stupid city since you won't shut the hell up about it."

"Alright then, here we go, invisible mode on."

*The invisible hot air balloon begins to fly into the air*

"Woah, the view from here is amazing," said Gally."

"I know right it makes Iron City look very small from above."

*Yugo sees Zalem near them*

"Hey, There's Zalem we're almost there."

"Hooray." said a sarcastic Gally."

As soon as that happens the invisible hot air balloon gets to Zalem and lands on a landing pad in the city.

"Well, we're here said Yugo and it looks way cooler in person now that we are up here."

"UGH, WHAT IS WITH YOU AND THIS DAMN CITY, ALL I HEARD ALL DAY FROM YOU WAS ZALEM THIS ZALEM THAT LIKE IT'S SO ANNOYING GOD."

"Gally, I'm sorry but I promise that I will never bring up Zalem ever again after we are done here."

"Good, because I'm tired of hearing you talk about this city."

*Yugo and Gally begin to walk around the city. *

"Huh, these buildings kind of look lame, to be honest, said Yugo."

"Exactly what I've been trying to tell you this whole time."

"Eh maybe, let's keep looking around," said Yugo.

*Yugo and Gally continue to walk around Zalem*

"Man, these buildings sure are lame, they all look the same."

"See now if you'd cared about how I felt we wouldn't be up here right now."

"Well to be honest Gally, this place isn't as cool as I thought it was."

"See now you're getting what I've been trying to tell you Yugo I'm glad you understand now."

"Yeah, at this point I just want to leave and go home now."

"It's no point of being up here, to be honest."

"Yeah, so let's get back in the invisible hot air balloon and go back home," said Gally.

"Alright, and I remember where the invisible hot air balloon is too."

"Ok, that's a good thing."

"Alright Gally, let's go home."

*A Man watches them from the camera*

"Oh, so the Little Girl is leaving already?"

*Evil Laughs*

"She won't be able to get out of here especially if I got control over Zalem."

"Watch out little Gally because soon you will be mine."

*Evil Laughs*

April 5th,2534,7:45 PM

Gally and Yugo get back to the invisible air balloon.

"Alright, Gally let's get back to Iron City before it gets dar...."

*Zalem force field activated*

"WHAT, A FORCE FIELD ARE YOU SERIOUS," shouted Yugo.

3 hours later

Just then a voice comes on the jumbo screen.

Citizens of Zalem this is Desty Nova speaking please stay in your homes immediately, I repeat stay in your homes immediately.

"Who the hell is that." Asked Gally.

"I'm trying to figure out the same question Gally."

Just then the man on the jumbo screen began to say something sinister.

"Gally, I know you are here in Zalem with your little boyfriend, surrender to me or prepare to be killed."

"Shit, so he knew we were going to be here Yugo."

"DAMN IT, NOW I REALLY FEEL LIKE A FOOL FOR BRING US HERE."

"It's ok Yugo, it's not your fault for why this sick maniac trapped us here."

"Now it's time to come up with a plan for us to defeat him."

"And how are we going to do that exactly?" asked Yugo.

"I will just turn myself in, pretend like I'm weak, and then kick his ass."

"Woah, that's a smart idea Gally, quick thinking."

"Alright, we will sneak into the tower tomorrow to stop him."

"Alright, Gally sounds like a plan."

"Alright now it's getting late so I will just go to sleep in the invisible air balloon."

"Same." Said Yugo.

"Tomorrow we will kick his ass," said Gally.

"Well anyway, goodnight, Yugo."

"Good night my love."

To be continued...