ask me out

Ignore the mistakes<3

Perth ignoring chimon since he posted a story with his friends, hanging out together for 2 days

At first chimon thought its nothing but now they're on gmmtv building have a schedule together. Perth always hug chimon or cling into him whenever they have work together but today its different. He came and didn't even talk to chimon.

As perth crossed chimon and hugged papang who was standing close to chimon.

"Oii, how's going little one" papang said

"Mmh,good phi" perth replied looking down

Chimon felt something off so he reached to the boy.

"Hey you okay tanapon?is your health okay?" Chimon asked about to check the temperature by placing his hand on perth's forehead but perth hold his hand.

"Im fine, p'chimon." He replied then left the place without saying anything

Papang himself was confused by perth's behavior he never act like this.

"Uh..i guess he is having bad mood mon, you should go check it" papang said.

Chimon nod, look at the direction where perth left. They have to attend a gmmtv live now,so he planned to talk with perth after the live.

As the live started perth chimon arrived, the host was AJ..they talk about things but perth mood was same he behaving kinda cold toward chimon..

"Are they're any series coming?" Aj asked

"Hm...who knows lets see na," chimon replied nonchalantly.

"We like to work together,so maybeeeee" chimon added with a teasing look Aj laughed at that, Perth was happy to hear that to but he didn't give any sign just smiled.

"Okay thank you for joining us na"Aj said they hugged each other then ended the live.

After their schedule perth was the only one who about to left the building first. But chimon stopped him

"Ay Perth" Chimon said as he saw perth leaving.

The boy looked at him waiting for what he gonna say next

"Are you leaving?"

"Yeah"

"Is everything okay?"

"Told you, im okay"

Chimon sighed as he understood this is all not gonna work so he grabbed perth hands and drag him to a corner.

"Now tell me whats wrong" chimon crossed his hand..lean on the wall behind him,making angry face so that he can actually know whats going on inside the other person's brain.

"I said many time p'chimon..nothing..im fine" perth replied as he is getting irritated.

"Oh?dont lie i see something wrong why you didn't talk to me when you enter the office why you're suddenly acting like im irritating you?are you done with me?" Chimon asked without even moving from his place.

"Done with you?Never. You're the only one who is done with me," Perth replied as fast as he can.

Chimon smirked as his plan is working"oh im done with you?who said that?me?i never said that....hmm i guess you don't want me anymore..do you miss your ex partner?.......want him back again?"chimon asked as he knows this will work surely but also scared what if perth really want his ex partner back but not him cuz he never behave like this,he gulped hardly.

"Want him what?why i will want him back?i would never. Guess someone want his ex partner back but that isn't me." Perth replied angrily..he pressed his lips in a thin line looking directly into chimon eyes as he meant every word.