tease

Ignore the mistake~

Nanon invited everyone to a dinner party at a restaurant.

Chimon was getting ready for the party, about to go to washroom for fresh up but a massage pop up in his phone.

"oh-" chimon looked at the massage and it was from perth.

Perth🖤
Tell me when you're ready okay
I will pick you from your house.

Chichi✨
Oh okiee thenn🤭

Perth🖤
naa rak baby....🙆🏻‍♂️

Chimon blushed as he saw the last massage from his boyfriend..he felt so lucky to have a boyfriend like perth..then he goes for fresh up got ready..he weared casual dress white shirt and ripped jeans...he was satisfied how he looked after all done...just waited for perth to come now.

His dress-

"Mmh

"Mmh..its already 9:00,i hope perth is on his way.. please god no traffic today" chimon said to himself as he was sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone..
Suddenly got call from perth

On call
"Hello.." chimon said

"Come outside baby,im here." Perth replied with his sweet yet deep voice.

"Okiee im coming.." chimon said hung up the call then left his apartment.

Perth was waiting for chimon in his car..As he was looking outside he saw chimon coming toward his car running cutely..he mouthed "cute" smiled brightly as he saw his boyfriend got close to his car looking so beautiful and hot as well. Chimon opened the car door sat beside him.

"lets go now.." chimon said putting seatbelt

"You look so damn beautiful baby," perth said starting his car again.

"Thank you.. you look handsome as well tanapon~" chimon said blushed a little.

"Mm~ am i?" Perth said leaning toward chimon looking into his eyes..oh he love to tease his baby.