🥀collide🥀

"He is a ten, but he dyes his hair pink." Hyunjin gasps and throws a pillow hitting jisung in the face. Hard.

"He's a ten but looks like a chipmunk."

"He's a ten but is built like a bus driver ."

"He's a ten but is built like the bus itself."

"Bitch."

In a few minutes time the argument was forgotten and dancing to jojo siwa.
KARMA'S A BITCH~~ they sang and proceeded to dance like they had a seizure. In their defence, it was very close to the original.

Chan groans from the mini bar in his mansion. It was definitely a bad idea to invite his two immature friends at the same time. Together, they made him feel 52 when he was barely 21.
As the pink haired ferret and the blue haired chipmunk continue their jungle behaviour he picks up his phone texting his boyfriend the details of their date for the next day while cooking for himself and the two jungle freaks.

After a while, he sets the variety of foods in front of the idiots. They don't even acknowledge him and start digging into the foods like abandoned slaves.

These pigs. He thought, yet he had a peaceful smile on his shining face, making him look five.

"Exactly what I needed bro, today has been shit," hyunjin talks with his mouth full, earning a smack from the oldest.

"Ow?"

"Swallow first."
He rolls his eyes, not caring about manners while he was with his not-so brothers.

"Dude we got class tomorrow unlike this fucker," jisung announces pointing at chan to emphasise his last word.
Hyunjin groans, almost forgetting while chan exclaims

"Yah, I am your hyung!" He points his chopsticks at the disrespectful chipmunk.

"Then act like it."

"I fucking hate you man"

"As if."

Jisung chunks down a can of beer to push down his food, then releasing a loud disturbing burp that could probably wake chan's neighbours. Hyunjin bursts out in laughter with chan scrunching his face in disgust.
The short night ends with hyunjin sleeping on top of jisung in chan's guests after showering, with chan in the other room who fell asleep to his younger boyfriend singing to him through video call to help his insomnia.
Things people do for love.

♪o((〃∇〃o))((o〃∇〃))o♪
Lee Minho was impassive as ever. He had no reaction to the ringing bells in the school hall. That morning he had simply got out of bed, dressed and left home to school without even bothering to check if his hair looked okay or if his shirt had any creases in it. He had no time for that shit it was even a rare occasion to find him smiling at all.
He had a permanent scowl on his face that made him seem hostile to others, so nobody befriended him that was how he wanted it. But a person get lonely sometimes don't they?

He walks into his first art class of the day, how disappointing to start the day with a project announcement.

As the teacher began to hand out instructions for the art project he can't help but roll his eyes. Who liked working in groups? Definitely not him.

Before long, Mr choi starts randomly pairing off students, and much to his dismay he gets paired off with some loud kid named jisung. He could already tell that it was not going to be an enjoyable experience for him.
He looks behind him to look at this 'jisung' boy. He finds himself staring at a boy who is both handsome and pretty at same time.

Was that even possible?

Jisung wore glasses with sat gracefully on his dainty nose with rosy rounded cheeks. They made eye contact for a while before jisung looked away not able to handle the pressure of minho looks. He couldn't wait to go tell the others he got paired up with the mute boy in his class.
Mr. choi makes each student sit by their partners for discussion sake but some idiots using it to draw manga or gossip.

Jisung drops into the unsurprisingly empty seat beside the mute boy.

"So, you re my partner for the project?" He asked, looking over at him with a smirk. Minho just stared at him, not even bothering to respond. "Wow, you really don't show emotions, do you?" The younger continued, his expression now serious. "Or are you just lazy to talk?"

Minho continued to stare at the boy in silence, making jisung annoyed and confused with his lack of response.

"You are really hard to deal with," the younger finally stated, letting out a sigh. "The least you could do is say something, anything."

"Do you ever shut up?"

"Finally, you actually talk!" Jisung exclaimed, almost falling out of his seat. "So where should we meet up?"

"Art shed after school," Minho said in a monotone voice before promptly but calmly, leaving the classroom nodding to his teacher as a form goodbye. Even his teachers were used to his 'odd' behaviour.

"Right.....right..." jisung muttered to himself.

A flabbergasted blue haired idiot was left behind. He couldn't help but wonder what's minho reasoning was for being so quiet.