🥀pov🥀

Silent cry-stray kids

🥀

Jisung walked into the hallway that day to meet hyunjin and a boy he knew from one of his classes called Kim seungmin arguing heatedly. He couldn't hear anything from his distance, but when he got closer, they were already done with their conversation.
Seungmin stormed off red-faced, leaving a tired and sad hyunjin behind.

"What hap-

"Not now."

Just the tone of those two words was enough to cut through titanium. He kept quiet immediately, following the taller to their shared painting class. It really bothered him that his best friend was going through something he didn't know.

He sat at his seat beside hyunjin with their canvas already set in front of them. They were supposed to paint based on the thing that intrigued them the most, which made them overly curious.

But what exactly intrigued jisung?

Nothing.

He just sat there with his best friend, stroking his back from time to time to calm him down. But then his pencil dropped on the floor, so he bent down to pick up. Getting back up, he met someone's intense gaze.

He had forgotten he shared more than one class with Lee Minho apart from their workshop class. Jisung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, and the older among the two lower his blunt gaze to the canvas in front, just staring at it. So he turned his attention back to hyunjin, who was busy scribbling stuff in a tiny brown notebook his mother gave him for getting good grades.

The class ended with none of the boys getting inspiration for their painting yet.

((〃∇〃o))((o〃∇〃))o♪

After school, jisung walked the long-haired back home because he wasn't in his right mind before running back to school to meet his project partner at the art shed.

He got there and was already a mess. His blue hair sticks to his forehead with his sweat, panting like a strangled hyena.

Maybe I should have joined chan to the gym.

"You should have."
He jumped startled. He clanched his chest, looking behind, seeing a cold but blunt-faced minho standing behind him.

"I said that out loud?"

"No, I can read minds."
Jisung rolled his eyes at the sarcastic tone of the older male. He could have swore he said that in his head. Whatever.

"Why are you late?"

"I walked hyunjin home."

"Oh, your boyfriend?"
Jisung's eyes widened more than chan's ass, choking on his saliva. Minho watched the smaller male with a blank stare.

"He is...not....my...boyfriend!!!"
He was still trying to breathe after choking. His reaction was pure entertainment to Minho, but it didn't show on his face of course.

"What makes you think that?!"

"Half the school thinks that jisung."

Really?

"Oh."
It somehow made sense to jisung they were always together during their free time, at the library, cafe, even the bathroom for shit sake. As a matter of fact, they might have invented clinginess never letting each other go. Nobody would have believed they had hated each other some years back.

"So the project?" Minho was able to snap jisung out of his thoughts.

"Yeah, we could meet at-

"My house."

"What?"

"We meet at my house." Minho words held a tone of finalisation jisung didn't argue he didn't mind actually if the older was serectly a serial killer he still had the pepper spray his nana had given him, so he would be safe. (You see no braincells.)

Minho suddenly snatched jisung's phone from his hands, which stupidly had no password. The poor boy was dumbfounded watching the elder type unto his phone and then handing it back to him.

×××-×××-×××
Lee Minho

Of course, his phone number for the project.

"Do that again, and I will bite your fingers off."

Minho scoffed, taking his bag from the floor beside him, walking away. Jisung turned away to also walk back home.

Ping!
He took his phone, hoping it was hyunjin or at least chan telling him he had food.

Lee Minho
Saturday 1:30 pm charmer apartment room 325.

He rolled his eyes, putting his phone back, munching on an apple he randomly found in his bag. (Dumb squirrel).