🥀Vegas🥀

I didn't do the laundry?!
Jisung picked up a random shirt from the floor bringing it closer to his nose. He sniffed really hard for a minute straight. He just had to be sure.

This would do.
He picked a random grey sweatpant from the same pile in a hurry to leave for Minho's house. It was currently 12:50pm. He can't be late because he felt the older could probably kill him and he was too young to die, he hadn't even seen a raccoon yet.(how sad!) Just then he received a text;

Lee Minho.
Don't be late.
12:52

Even his texts had no emotions in them.
He rolled his eyes throwing his phone to hit his soft pillow then proceeding to dress up.

He took a cab to charmer apartment. It was quiet and and most empty occasionally seeing a few people going in and out. Feeling bold, he stopped infront a shorter brunette male.

"Hi, which floor is 325 at?" The stranger lifted up his head squinting his eyes.

"3rd floor." The shorter stranger said then turning around to leave jisung before he could thank you.
Jisung had no time to react, he turned around and headed for the elevator.
After getting to the third floor, the older's room was not hard to find. He placed a soft knock on the door which the numbers 325 boldy written on them, waiting for a human to appear.
Minho opens the door after a few seconds, and he is still with his straight face, with his hands inside his pockets. Jisung notices his eyes were kind of puffy and his hair was messy.
He was too tired not talking much, he then moved aside a bit to let jisung in.

"Just come in...."
Even in the afternoon he looked like he was asleep. The apartment seems to be a mess, but what piqued jisung's curiosity was the two plate on each side of the dining table. Did he have a roommate? That would make sense because they were two tiny rooms in the apartment.
He followed the older silently into his bedroom slightly nervous.

The bedroom was clean and painted grey. It had a student sized bed, a tiny wardrobe and a large mirror. No decorations, not even a single picture on the wall except a framed picture of three mischievous looking cats on the older's work desk.

"Let's start then...."

"Right..."
He took out the chair for jisung for him sit, turning on his lenovo laptop without changing his demeanor.
They started their work on the project. Minho seemed to have some Incredible skills in woodwork and didn't have a problem assisting his partner creating a design. He didn't talk much and only said necessary things but sometimes he caught himself staring indirectly at the oblivious male beside him.

Is he a squirrel hybrid or something?
Minho silently thought as the boy had mannerisms similar to a squirrel especially when he huffed and puffed his cheeks in frustration.
He was so focused on the male he forgot until the younger looked up at him. They locked eyes and time stopped for them for half a minute. Minho stopped looking went back to work. The rest of work went on and both were silent for the rest of the time.

♪o((〃∇〃o))((o〃∇〃))o♪
Hours went by and it was currently 3:38pm.
Jisung's stomach decided it was time to embrass the younger and produce a loud noise. He smiled sheepishly to the older.

"Sorry."
Minho was listening to very sound around him since the younger was his only company he had there. He noticed the growling of the younger's stomach.

"You haven't eaten yet?"
He raised an eyebrow without blinking.

"I lost track of time at home."
Jisung got startled almost falling off his chair when minho got up abruptly and left the room without a single word which wasn't surprising.
He took out his phone noticing he had received a message from grandpa chan.

Ancient midget🐺🍑
-sungieeee🤗
12:48

You got food or what?
3:40

What happened to hi! Hello! How are you?
Disrespectful piece of shit.
3:42

So no food?
3:42

Why do I even bother😞
How are things with minho?
3:44

Bro, you sound like my dad
You got gray hair or something?
3:44

Just answer jisung
I got meatballs and spaghetti🍝
3:46

Oh hyungggggg!!!!
You could have just said so.
I am fine here.
Also he is so hot when working🫦🧨
3:46

Now you call me hyung smh😒
Stop being the fruity gay you are
and learn for your future.
3:46

yEs dADdY😈
3:48

Jisung what the actual fuck?
[Seen]

Before he could reply, opening of the door startled him yet again. Minho walked towards him holding a tray with both hands, he dropped the tray in front of jisung.

"Eat."
Jisung blinked twice before fully understanding everything, while he was texting his bestfriend minho was downstairs heating soup for him.

"For me?"
He had to be sure.

"No, double it and give it to the next person."
The silence after was loud, minho feeling smug about his comment inwardly and jisung feeling incredibly stupid.

"So rOoD!"
He whines, picking up the spoon to drink the soup, his eyes widened in excitement, it was even better than chan's every Thursday soup!

"Oh my! Did you make this?!" He exclaimed drinking at an alarming fast rate. 😳

"No"
"Oh so it's store bought?"
"No"
"Then-
"Eat fast and go home han jisung."
There was something about the way the older mentioned his full name and intense eye contact that made a shiver run down his spine. The soup tasted homemade not store bought making the squirrel boy wonder.

Could he have a girlfriend?!
No can't be the atmosphere of his room feels gay!
What am I even saying?

He sighed after the drinking the last spoon of soup, he wanted more. He unknowingly pouted but it didn't go unnoticed by the older who watched his every move.
He packed his bag and followed minho downstairs holding the tray. He dropped the plate into the sink and started to rinse it, chan would be so proud (👏 🥲)
When he was done he turned around jumping slightly when he saw Minho behind him watching like a hawk.

Creep.
Jisung was now standing outside of the older's room before he could turn around to head for the stairs he was stopped.

"Take this." Minho handed the younger a cute(small) lunch bag with something in it.
"What is it?"
"Extra soup."
"Oh than-
"Don't forget to eat when you get back." With that he slumped the door shut.
Jisung was left in silence stuck at his spot.
A blushing mess at the thoughtfulness of the older.