🥀Too fast🥀

Sunday.
They came to an agreement over text on the days to meet for their project. Both were so dedicated to this project with the same intention of passing and graduating.

Han jisung.
Minho, when do we meet again?
By the way, thanks for the soup.
( ≧∀≦)ノ
11:48 am

Lee Minho
Are you always this impolite?
11:56 am

Jisung stares at his phone in disbelief.
He rolled his eyes out of habit.

Han jisung.
What did I do?
I thanked you for the soup...?
11:56 am

Now, it was minho's turn to roll his eyes at the younger's oblivion.

Lee Minho.
So you call your elders by their
first name only jisung?
11:57am

Han jisung.
Oh, sorry, let me rephrase that
Ahjussi, when do we meet again?
(゚з゚)
11:57am

If jisung was any closer to Minho, he would have been fed tissue or worse, buried in a forest.

Lee Minho.
What has chan been teaching you?
11:57am

Han jisung
*rolls eyes in chinese*
You know I know chan?
*gasps in french*
Stalker!!!!
(o・`Д'・o)!!
11:57am

Minho let's out a low chuckle, startling him and the little kitten on his cat.
It had probably never heard its owner let out a laugh.

Lee Minho
You make me really want to restructure your brain, if you have one.
He texted me not to kill you
and said you were really annoying
and I see it now
11:59 am

Han jisung
Ouch, ahjussi.
I am so pouring glue in his shampoo.
(`Д')ノ
11:59 am

Lee Minho.
Whatever.
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
and Saturday.
11:59pm

Han jisung.
What are you yapping
about old man?
11:59

Lee Minho.
Why did you text me in first place?
12:00pm

Han jisung
Oh!!
I get it now
Fits my schedule perfectly
12:00pm

Lee Minho
Good.
You are really stupid, btw.
12:00pm

Han jisung.
YAH!!!
[Seen]
Lee Minho!!!
[Seen]
You are definitely seeing me in your dreams tonight!!!!
[Seen]
(ノ`Д')ノ彡┻━┻
[Seen]

Minho locks his phone, placing it on his bedstand and cuddling his little kitten carefully and closer to take a nap.
But this time around, he slept with a tiny smile on his (pretty) face, so tiny that you might need a microscope to see it.

On the other end,
Jisung's mother snatched his phone,
"Listen to the sermon." She hissed.
He narrowed his eyes at her but didn't dare to say anything at all.
She could and would probably hit him with her hard birkin bag right in front of people and Jesus.

♪o((〃∇〃o))((o〃∇〃))o♪

Monday.

Monday mornings are when students get the motivation to burn down their schools and teachers(or is it just me? 🤷‍♂️), that is how the trio felt as they walked to school. Felix was half asleep trying to walk, seungmin was quiet and a slow ticking bomb which could go off if provoked, but you see yang jeongin was a different breed of human, Monday's didn't terrify him and was very much of a morning person, so at that moment he had his headphones on listening to a mixture of the weeknd and doja cat feeling like an edit while occasionally guiding felix from dog shit and lampposts.

As they reached the school gate, seungmin shook felix's shoulders repeatedly until he could properly say his abc's. They found their way to their homeroom immediately then getting seated with jeongin who actually struggled to sit with his ass and lower back sore (sleepovers at chan's place on a school night is not adviceable) and seungmin sitting together and felix in front of them with beomgyu who wasn't present at the moment.

Both boys focused on seugmin until he noticed their stares and stopped aggressively typing in his phone.

"What?"
Even though he didn't mean to, his tone was so harsh that felix flinched.

"Seungmin, you don't have to be harsh,
We truly care about you and obliviously know something is wrong with you....and-

Felix took a deep breath before dramatically continued;
"-YOU EVEN REFUSED TO WATCH
CALL ME BY YOUR NAME YESTERDAY YOU SON OF -"

jeongin slapped his free hand on felix's mouth while copying seungmin homework with the other.
Everyone in their homeroom looked over at felix, shaking their heads-well, everyone except Jake who was sleeping with his mouth wide open with an alarming amount of drool flowing on his cheeks-felix finally calmed down ready to continue his speech.

"Look, I don't know what is going on, but does it have something to do with our senior hyunjin?"

Time stopped for seungmin immediately, and words came out of felix's mouth.
The colour drains from his face in a dramatic way.

"What makes you say so?"
He says with his teeth gritted together.
Both felix and jeongin are always scared when the other gets angry. He goes from being a cute puppy to a damn pit bull.

"He sometimes stares too hard in our direction but mostly at you."
Felix is now playing with fingers nervously.

"And the last time he followed us, the library I thought he was going to read or something, but he ended up holding an engineering book upside down and i heard he does photography," jeongin adds, giggling at the memory.

Seugmin was silent for a while. Of course, he had noticed hyunjin following him around not in a creepy way but in innocent yearning. After sulking for days, he realised it wasn't the older's fault. Both were drunk and out of their actual senses. He could actually forgive him and just talk to him but his ego and pride was turning him into a bitch.

"How do you guys even know his name?"
He points his slim and painted finger at them (gæ) at them.
"He is a fucking senior."

"He happens to be one of chan's bestfriend."
Jeongin shrugs. Seungmin archs his eyebrows making felix roll his eyes and jeongin sighing.

"Chan is my boyfriend you dumb fuck!"

"Don't swear at me you garden gnome!"
He sat back, at this point the entire class ignored the trio blocking them out. Felix seatmate had already arrived but sat by the class president yeojun who was a minute away from smacking the other into Canada.
"Oh, how could I forget you are dating a fucking old man going bald."

"Take that back you bitch, he is just 23 years and just because he always dyes his hair doesn't mean he is getting bald fucker!"

"You little-"

"Seugmin stop trying to divert the conversation."
At that point felix was done with their shit.

"Fine it's about him but I don't want to talk about it yet."
Seungmin's face turns red and it doesn't go unnoticed.

"Did you sleep with him?"

His eyes widened and his reaction is simply the answer felix needed. Jeongin simply chocked on molecules.

"Fucki-"

"Good morning class and sorry for the delay."

The students scatter to their original seats including beomgyu and the chatter dies down.
Felix looks seungmin dead in the eyes signalling that their conversation wasn't over before turning his body forward to listen to their homeroom teacher Mr Min.