Chapter 4

6 years later

On top of Mt.Silver

Y/N would have been sitting there toying with the nanodex he stole from the lab at the town near the bottom of the mountain. Y/N would be changing his Pokémon around a little bit but a pidgey would have landed with a capsule on its back as Y/N would grab the capsule but he could see that you could unscrew the top so he did as a letter would come out as on the middle it would say "FROM THE POKÉMON LEAGUE TO TREY YINCHWOOD" as Y/N would smirk a little at the name he made up and the one he put in his nanodex as he would begin reading.

"Yada yada invite to league yada yada WAIT WHAT a world championship huh an what's this at the bottom" Y/Ns gaze would lock on to the small text at the bottom "your Pokémon battle record 64-0 Trey yinchwood : PS Y/N you are so goddamn hard to track down it took me so long to get an accurate location, so please please come and participate I already got you a hotel and everything brackets will be made in 3 weeks champions get a bye to the preliminary round. From Scott" as Y/N would roll his eyes "well minus well go get a new title so I don't have to fight weaklings...." As Y/N would hop on his metagross as they would take flight for the unova region as Y/N would arrive flying over a city but would see a large crowd around a woman "thank you citizens thank you" as Y/N would land to see people crowded around a teenager with dark skin and around 5,3 as Y/N would listen and would hear one man say "PLEASE CHAMPION IRIS GIVE ME A CHANCE TO DATE YOU!"

As the girl would blow a kiss at the man as Y/N would grab a blank piece of paper and a pen "metagross use psychic and make a contract stating that if I win in a battle she turns over her championship to me" as metagross would nod and after about a minute a very professional looking contract would be made as Y/N would put it in a folder for safe keeping as he would push through the crowd as he would get right up to the police officers separating the champion from the crowd
As Y/N would stick his head over the officers shoulder. "Champion will you please bestow me the homie of you reading this document" as Y/N would immediately recognize her as one of the people that nearly beat that boy to death 6 years ago....... And the day his dragonite died........ as the girl would walk over as she would take the folder open it up and would begin to read as she would laugh "pffftttt you battle me I mean I am a little bored and could use a little excersize"

She would sign the document as She would tell the guards to let the man though as er and Y/N would walk to the battlefield followed by the crowd "so what makes you think a random loser like you could beat me?" As Y/N would have his hood up as he would say "to be honest your not even a real champion you just claimed a position with no proper trails or challenges and I will show you how a real champion fight...." As the trainers would take there sides as a hologram would project 3 poke balls next to each trainer as a officer would be reffing the battle "the 3v3 battle of champion iris and challenger Trey will take place now" as cheers would erupt as people would cheer on there champion as Y/an would roll his eyes as metagross would take the field.

Only
to be matched up against a hydreigon "weak........" he woukd mutter as his eyes would narrow as he would make the first move "METAGROSS HAMMER ARM RIGHT NOW!" As metagross would charge the hydregion as metagross would smash the Pokémon down on the ground shocking everyone at metagross speed "NOW LOCK TWO OF YOUR LEGS AROUND HYDREGION AND THROW IT UP IN THE AIR THEN USE HYPER BEAM!" As everyone would be shocked at the brutal stratagem as hydreigon would luckily dodge as the girl would yell "QUICK USE DRAGON PULSE" A the reddish purple light would fly towards metagross as Y/N would say almost in a bored tone "Flash Cannon......" as metagross would fire as the two attacks would clash for a moment but metagross would prevail as it would be a direct hit knocking hydreigon out "HYDREIGON CANNOT CONTINUE TI BATTLE WINNER METAGROSS! CHAMPION IRIS SEND OUT YOUR NEXT POKÉMON!"

The officer would yell to be heard over the screams of the crowd as next a Drudiggon would come out as Iris would yell "USE FLAMETHROWER QUICK!" As Y/N would jolt awake a little bit "Quick dodge it then use Flash cannon again!" As metagross would listen to his trainer but something starte would happen as the flames would glow purple as they would curve burning metagross severely as he would fall to the ground in pain as swivels would appear in his eyes "who would help her?" Y/N would wonder but what Iris said next would wake him up "USE FLAMETHROWER ON THE FAINTED METAGROSS!"

But before he could fire Y/Ns hand would glow white he wouldn't let this happen another attack on a fainted Pokémon more than likely means death as Y/N would rush over and would uppercut the Pokémon as it would yell outing agony and fall on its back as the crowd would gasp but one voice would shout over the rest "REF HE SHOULD BE DISQUALIFIED FOR THAT HE HIT MY POKÉMON!" As the ref would retort "then you should be disqualified for telling your Pokémon to use an attack on a fainted one and there was outside interference from a psychic Pokémon which allowed your attack to hit in the first place" as the ref would hand Iris a potion "use this on your Pokémon it should recover about 3/4 of its strength"

As Y/N would be infuriated as he would grab a pokeball of his belt "this battle is over" he would Mutter as he would release Mewtwo as it would yell very loudly as everyone would look on in shock "use psychic on that druddigon, raise it into the air and slam it down as hard as you can!" As Mewtwo would obey his master and the attack would Instantly KO the dragon Pokémon as Iris would release a dragonite as Y/N would roll his eyes "use psystrike!" As Mewtwo s attack would hit the Pokémon Immediately KO'ing it as everyone would look on in shock as the ref would speak "m-m-meet your new champion of the un Iva region Trey Yinchwood" as everyone would be cheering as Y/N would walk up to the former champion "see you at the tournament........" as he would walk away and once he was out of sight he would release Charizard and would fly away "crazy day huh buddy" as he would scratch his dragons head on the way back to Mt.Silver