I N T R O D U C T I O N

✿ C R A Z Y  A S S A S I N  A N D  H I S  L O V I N G  E N E M Y ✿

✿ C R A Z Y A S S A S I N  A N D  H I S L O V I N G E N E M Y ✿

"one day, your sacrifice your silly little boyfriend, your job, and your family for me. And i truly won't care, i'll shrug it off"

"Luca, we meet again." she grunts as he corners her.

"I can't wait till i put it in a pony tail and fuck you from behind." he whispers as he pepper kisses my jaw and makes his way down between my breast.

"Luca, we talked about this. Don't do it. Please!" i shouted as i was chasing after him.

"GianLuca Salvatore."

Luca is a blood hungry assassin willing to kill everyone and anyone in his way. His ex-girlfriend
Valentina is soon to ruining his life by exposing him and his identity as she is the one of the only people who know. Sofia is a NSA (National Security Agency) Agent looking for a suspect who has been leaving traces of murders leaving victims with the letter "G" carved on their forehead and their tongue held in their hand. Luca mistakes his ex girlfriend's build for Sofias as he tackles Sofia to the ground.

 Technically my 1st book since i don't plan to continue the other one or have the motivation and plan for the other one so i don't think you should bother reading that

Technically my 1st book since i don't plan to continue the other one or have the motivation and plan for the other one so i don't think you should bother reading that. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I hope you guys enjoy this book

CopyRight.
I will not be allowing any copying or "Coincidental" copy's of any of my scenes. This is the only website this book will be published as of now. if you see any other website this is on, know it is simply a copy and message me on here.

Any scenes familiar will be absolutely coincidental since i have been planning this book since 2022 but have not written due to lack of motivation.

this book will contain strong language and mature content so if you do not like that then skip the scenes or click off. HATE will not be allowed in my comments, just simply click off and don't bother writing stupid shit like that because i don't have the time to read your complaints.

SMUT WILL BE DETAILED!!

- Leanor R
see you next time gorgeous ;)
✿ ✿ ✿