P R O L O U G E

"No, im sorry! I'll do better

"No, im sorry! I'll do better. Papa, please!" I screamed as i was being pushed out of the house.

"Get out of my house! You're nothing but a whore, i can't believe i raised you!" He shouted out loud. "Look at you, your just wasted damage. Getting pregnant at this age, huh? Disgusting shit."

"I'm s-" i was cut off with a sting on my face when realization hit me. He just slapped me.

"Get out! I don't wanna repeat myself Cecilia." He shouted while my tears were flying everywhere. As i was fully pushed out the front door the door slammed as quickly as it opened.
I can't do this alone. No, i can't..

I quickly took out my phone and called him.

"Hello?" i whispered.

"Cece? What happend? Baby are you okay?" he asked worry lacing his tone and voice.

"Za-Zayn, you.. I'm pregnant."

"W-what.. Cece, you know i can't. Right? Please tell me you know i can't do this. I have pl-plans for the future a-and-" I cut him off with a loud sob.

"Zayn, you can't do this! I'm pregnant, with your child. You know, we can run away together! We'll start our own family and live happily like we always intended to do. We can make it happen! Just believe in me baby! Please, please stay with me Zayn." i cried to him on the phone.

"I'm sorry, goodbye Cecilia."

Just like that, 3 years down the drain.

7 months later

     "Push!" the doctor bellowed as i was hit with another contraction again. I screamed and screamed in pain holding onto my best friends hand. She's been with me since middle school. My best friend, never thought i would get to have one as i was always bullied and thought of as the "weird nerdy girl with abusive parents" but somehow she saw something in me.

Jade saw something me.

I screamed as i pushed as much as i could so i could hold my precious baby, the girl keeping me going, the girl i could hold onto and protect with my life and body, the girl i could look into the eyes and say "i love you" and mean it, the girl that i could hold onto and give kisses to.

"One last push, you can do it Ms. Romano!" the doctor encouraged.

I screamed as i pushed harder and harder each time. until the pain started decreasing slowly. I saw my baby, my baby in the arms of the doctor.

May 31st, the day i gave birth to my baby.

"My baby, give me my baby, please." i whispered as my energy was draining my the minute. The doctors finished their checkup on the baby quickly and handed her to me as i cradled her into my arms.

"Isla, Isla Romano." i breathed out.

"Babe, you did it!" Jade screeched with tears in her eyes. "We made it, you made it. I promise to take care of you and your baby as much as i possibly could, i'll willingly kill for you two." she cried into my ears as she held my baby girl.

2 years later

"Hey Jade! You're back, finally. Isla has been crying for the past 30 minutes calling out your name, she misses you." i said out of breath.
"Aw, baby come over here." Jade held out her hands welcoming Isla into her chest, Isla almost sprinted over to her. I watched as they both held eachother in a warm hug. Jade welcomed me into her house since she knew how shit my ex boyfriend was. As soon as i called her she was already on her way to pick me up. Im grateful to have had a best friend like her.

My best friend.

Hi guys, sorry this is kinda bad 😅I just kinda did this so you guys could get the back story of baby Isla <33

I just kinda did this so you guys could get the back story of baby Isla <33

See you later gorgeous ;)