how you get the girl

You were sitting on your couch reading a book, when you heard a knock on your door. Who's here this late? You were shocked when you opened the door. You expected to see Steve or Natasha. But not your ex-boyfriend. As you stood there you noticed every little change. He didn't have a beard anymore, his hair was shorter. He already had short here when you were dating but it was even shorter now. He didn't wear the gloves he usually wore. You looked up at his gorgeous blue eyes. Was he always this handsome or do I just think that cause I haven't seen him in almost 6 months? "James? Are you insane?" You blurted out. You always called him James when you were mad. It hurt him more than he wanted to admit. But he knew he deserved it. "It's been a long six months" Bucky said. He was nervous.

"It's been a long six months? Do I have to remind you that you were the one who left without explanation?" You were clearly getting annoyed. Sure you still had feelings for him, but that move. That was just not okay. "I um... I had a whole speech prepared for this... Anyway. I'm sorry. I don't know what was wrong with me. To leave you like that."

"Don't you think it's a little too late for sorry? You could've atleast told me why." You said. "I know. I thought I wasn't good enough for you. And I still had my problems with the winter soldier thing in my head. But it's better. I've been going to therapy" you never were more proud of Bucky. You wouldn't admit it though. But he finally went to therapy. He finally asked for help. Bucky looked around and saw a photo of him and you on a desk. He was kissing your cheek. He picked it up. "Remember that day? It was perfect. I just wish it could all be how it used to be." "What do you want James?" You were growing impatient. There was no way he just came here to show you a picture.

"You. I want you. I want you for worse or for better. I would wait for ever and ever. Broke your heart, i know. But I'll put it back together. I'll do everything." You began to think about every moment you had with Bucky. Of course you love him. All those times be bought you flowers and took you out on a date. Or when he came home from a mission and made a movie night with you. Or sometimes when he woke up form a nightmare and you spent the rest of the night cuddling. You missed it. You missed him.

"Bucky I... I've missed you." You hugged him. He was caught of Huard for a moment but quickly hugged you back."I'm yours bucky" you looked at his mouth and then his eyes. Be seemed to get the hint cause the next moment he cupped your cheek with one hand and kissed you.

Everything was falling back into place