forever & always

You were sitting in your room, staring at your phone. You waited for him to call you. He always says 'I'll call you later' does he call though? Nope. You felt so low that you felt like you couldn't feel anything at all. You started to think about the night when he told you he loved you.

Flashback

Bucky took you out on a date. You just left the restaurant. The two if you were walking in Central Park. You sat down on a bench and looked at the stars. "Y/n?" Bucky asked. "Mmm?" You answered. He turned around and looked you in the eye. "I love you y/n." "I love you too bucky" "I gonna marry you someday y/n. And then we'll be together. Forever and always" He kissed you. "Forever and always"

End of flashback

Lies. That was the biggest lie you've ever heard. He didn't break up with you. You were still together but it didn't feel like you were. You didn't feel welcome anymore.

After a few minutes of thinking you heard a knock on your door. You opened it and saw Bucky. "You wanted me to come over?" He asked you. "Yeah come in" you both sat down. "We need to talk" you said Okay. Go on" "I think we should break up" you got straight to the point . "What why?" He was confused. "Oh come on. It feel like this thing is breaking down. We almost never speak. And when we do we start to argue!" You continued "did I do something? Did I say something way to honest an made you run and hide like a scared little boy?" You were frustrated. You didn't know what he was to you anymore.

"No. It's just..." Bucky started but you cut him off. "Just what Bucky? Remember the time you said that we were forever and always? Were you just kidding? Cause I'm sure you didn't mean it"

"I wasn't kidding. It's just... I dont fell the same way anymore. I, I found someone. She makes me really happy.

That was all it took for you to push him out of your apartment. You didn't want to see him ever again.