Engagement day

Author~

It's been three days since the date of the marriage was decided and the day Arjun came.

He's still here, as he wanted to enjoy every single moment of my marriage. He always says, 'aree meri behen ki shaddi hai, mai uske saath nahi rahuga toh aur kaun rahega?'

He always sticks to araavi like fevicol. Whenever she needs to go to hospital for any emergencies or her shift, he goes along with her and then the entire time just roams around the hospital like it's his own house.

Or sometimes when advishtha has completed her work, he goes to annoy her and eats her mind the entire time.

Advishtha one day was the verge on killing him with a scalpel, but controlled her emotions as it was her one and only best friend after araavi. But still, does it affect our Arjun, it doesn't! He still annoyes her.

Anyways, moving on. It's finally the engagement day. Everything is in choas. It's the royal ceremony after all. All the preparation were going with the speed of lightning.

The engagement was going to happen in the Chauhan house, itself within the presence of both the families and very close family friends, as araavi wanted to keep things to themselves aka private, so it couldn't affect her daily life living as a normal person till their marriage.

Well, the choas in the Chauhan house is not any thing less. All the ladies were busy getting ready for the ceremony and Araavi was getting ready in her room. Sudheen Chauhan is in the hall sitting on the couch while looking at the picture of both of his daughters which is framed on the wall.

He can't believe she became this
big, for him she is still a little girl who used to eat clumsily and gave him a toothy grin when he fake scolded her. His heart is still not ready to leave his princess. But who can change fate, after all?

And well about our Arjun Rathod, he is so damn happy to see his best friend and his only sister marrying. He knew about Abhimanyu, he is going to keep his Araavi happy.

Well, about knowing abhimnayu, we can say that he's deaf good at stalking people and know about them.

We can say that he couldn't do that without our advishtha, well could he? Nope!

So our advishtha became a helping hand to him and with her professional stalking skills, she got some personal informations of rana-saa.
......

Araavi who is sitting on a couch infront of the mirror looking at herself silently deep in thought startles as she heard a knock on her bedroom door where she was getting ready.

Her eyes move at the door as there enters her three mad-mad people. Advishtha, Arjun and Samya.

A wide smile spread across her face looking at the three of them. As they look at araavi, the three fo them gasp loudly all at once, admiring her which made her laugh.

"Oh. My. God!" Advishtha said.

"Dii, you're definitely gonna kill jiju with your looks tonight!" Samya said walking close towards araavi who was by now blushing hearing samyas words.

Both advishtha and samya move close to araavi praising her looks and admiring her. While our guy, stood at the back with his eyes teary and heart full of happiness for his bff kum sister. He was on the verge of tears.

Well, how could he not be?

Araavi looking at him moved towards him, teasing him. "Aree...look at this Chamkadaar, already crying, han!" She mocked to which he smaked her head taking her in for a hug.