his POV

Abhimanyu~

Finally, it feels peace. Everything feels real and nice.

It's like my life is completed now, when I have my jaan in my arms.

It's beautiful seeing this site, it's feels like a nightmare.

I'm finally feeling completed, my mind was filled with numerous thoughts of how our life's going to change forever.

God! I love this feeling.

Stupid me! Acting like a teenager in love. Well...I guess there's nothing wrong in feeling this way, is it?

Nahh!

Just as I was busy admiring my jaan, busy in my own world the car came to halt and the driver told us that we've reached to our destination. OUR HOME!

I told the driver to go out and we'll be coming as I didn't wanted araavi to be uncomfortable, if any reason possible.

"Jaan!" I softly said stroking her hair while she hummed in response.

God!! Why is she so cute!

Damn, I'm gonna die! What have you done to me Mrs. Araavi Rajvanshi.

Ughhh that name itself feels so surreal!! It feels like a dream to call her by my surname. Our Name!

"Jaan, wake up, we're home." I said while she was still lying on my shoulder, sleeping peacefully not caring about the outside world. "Hmm. Bas 2 minute aur!" I chuckled hearing her murmer in her sleep.

I waited for 2 minutes and exactly after two minute I again said, "Raavi, utho 2 minute ho gaye hai aur sabh wait kar rhe hai, baccha!" I caressed her hairs and she slowly opened her eyes. After she got up streching her neck and arms.

Looks like she didn't notice me sitting besides her. Okay, that'll be fun seeing how the way she'll react seeing me with her, now.

She yawned and looked towards me, and as she saw me her eyes widened and her mouth hung open.

"Morning!" I said with a smile on my face teasing her. She looked at me from up to down examining me and then she looked to everywhere, inside the car and outside examining the environment and as she realised what was happening she sighed.

"I'm sorry, I wa-" she felt guilty and i know thats because she forgot. But that's normal right? She was asleep and did'nt realise her surroundings after walking up. Oh! Thats compeltey normal!

I cut her words saying, "It's alright! Relax. Abh agar aapki ijazat ho hum andar chale, maharani saa. Sabh intezar kar rahe hai." I said and I didnt stop myself from seeing the red blush that formed on her cheeks, but I didn't tease her about it, rather acting like not seeing it, to not embarrass her or make her feel weird.

I quietly and quickly got out of the car and moved towards her side, opening the door I pulled my hand for her to hold so she could step out easily as her lehnga was very heavy.

Hayee, bhagwan! How much problems she's facing because of me. First she had to leave her family to live with me and had to wear this heavy lehnga when she very well knew she could wear anything and I would still marry her even if she's in her pj's happily, so she could be comfortable but no she had to do the most painful torture of wearing this lehnaga and those heels.

As she got out infront of the main gate, the driver came and took the car away to the parking, and now the show begins,

3
2
1
And...

Boom!

Araavi~

I was feeling so overwhelmed from all the decorations and welcomed feeling which I felt.