🍋Killermare🍋

This contains lemons and i haven't been too active lately bc of my phones being broken-

But anyway- enjoy!

Top: Killer
Bottom: Nightmare

Killer
Nightmare

°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°

                   Killer's POV

It's been a few days since I started to notice that Nightmare has been acting a bit odd than usual- he would go to his bedroom or office right after missions or other stuff that had to do with the gang, maybe he is still mad that Cross has left to be with the stupid Stars.

I decided to see for myself what the hell Boss does when he is alone, might be a bad idea but oh well

                 No one's POV

Killer walked down the halls of Nightmare's base to gt to his bedroom as he heard quiet... moans? They were coming from Nightmare's room

Was he... masturbating??

Killer, being the curious pervert he was, peeked into Nightmare's room as he saw Nightmare, naked on his bed with his female ecto-body summoned while he was fingering himself with one of his hands while one of his tentacles was over his mouth to muffle his moans.

The sight made Killer's nose bleed honestly, Nightmare seemed too lost in pleasure to realize he was being watched, most likely he was in heat which turned Killer on by that thought. Soon, Nightmare noticed Killer and hissed while trying to cover himself up

"How long have you been staring?!" He hissed at Killer while blushing from embarrassment at being caught in this sinful act. Killer chuckled before responding while still staring at the embarrassed octopus

"Do you need help, boss?" He asked as he walked into the room and locked the door behind himself, having the biggest smirk on his face as he saw Nightmare grumble a response. He slowly stripped himself which caused the octopus to blush more, Killer has formed a cherry red male ecto-body as he then pinned Nightmare to the bed and started kissing and licking the smaller's neck which caused Nightmare to moan instantly from need.

Killer chuckled at his desperation as he continued his assault on Nightmare's dark boned neck, his hands trailed Nightmare's curves, travelling through the smooth cyan ecto-skin as he continued abusing Nightmare's neck with bites and kisses on his sensitive spots. Killer's right hand trailed to Nightmare's legs as he wrapped them around his waist as he positioned his hardened member at the octopus's wet entrance with a sinful lustful grin.

"ready, boss?~" Killer asked as he nibbled on the smaller's collarbone as he rubbed his member against the wetness teasingly, making Nightmare whimper slightly from desperation as he then hissed from pain and pleasure once Killer started to enter him, Nightmare swallowed hard as he was being stretched by the taller. 

Killer grunted as he pushed all the way inside of the smaller, he paused to let him adjust to his length as Nightmare gave a nod after a minute or two to let the taller know he can start moving which he did, he thrusted in and out of the smaller as he bit on the smaller's shoulder, making him moan softly as the taller held him close to make sure he doesn't squirm too much

"ngh~ K-killer!~ gentle-e you idiot!" Nightmare moan/hissed out as Killer obeyed as his movements became more gentler. 

(God save me-)

The guardian clinged onto Killer as he moaned out loudly, he was starting to feel dizzy from so much pleasure as he felt a knot in his stomach and tried to warn the taller but was too late as he let out a loud moan as he came on Killer's length, Killer then leaned down as he started to mark the smaller's neck once again as his thrusts were getting sloppy before he came inside the smaller one with a grunt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This took soooo long and i haven't been that active on wattpad like so sorry yall TnT

word count: 634