prologue

In the eerie stillness of a world draped in deceptively mundane cloaks, six pairs of eyes open to the chilling realization that the camps they’ve emerged from, mandatory for every soul in the country, were mere preludes to a far graver reality. These camps, heralded as pillars of unity and growth, hide within their shadows secrets so dark, they could unravel the fabric of their very existence.

Bound by fate and driven by the whispers of dissent, these six individuals are thrust onto a path fraught with danger and deceit. As they delve deeper into the heart of the deception, they uncover truths so alarming, the very nature of their world begins to quiver under the weight of their discoveries.

This is a tale of courage, betrayal, and the unyielding search for truth. It’s a journey that will test their resolve, challenge their understanding of reality, and force them to confront what lies beyond the veil of normalcy. In a world where nothing is as it seems, and the truth is more perilous than the lies that veil it, these unlikely heroes must find the strength within themselves and each other to expose the sinister forces at play.

.........
Hey guys my very first and second chapters will be published on Friday and Saturday  that would be 29 & 30 stay tuned and before I go our main character name would be called

Rain