When I was in the fourth grade, I read a story in a textbook entitled Innovation to the Stratosphere or something similar. I can still recall that it was summer, and I had already read every book on my shelf. So, I ended up scanning a textbook to find something to spend my time with, and that was the only one in the textbook I hadn't dared to read because it was a screenplay.

The story revolved around an alien prince, his royal guards, and his lady-in-waiting. They had planned to invade Earth but couldn't even get to the stratosphere. Their spaceship encountered a problem, and the guards attributed it to the unity and love among the people on Earth, which they considered a powerful weapon.

Looking at the current situation, it becomes apparent that if aliens are indeed real and still have intentions of claiming Earth, it wouldn't be difficult for them to do so. The killings and cruelty we have inflicted upon each other and our planet have created an environment where such an invasion could easily occur.

In light of this, I'm led to believe that we don't deserve Earth. Our actions have made us unworthy custodians of this planet. We have become the architects of our own destruction, and if aliens were to come, it would be a manifestation of our own disregard for life and the environment. It would serve as a stark reminder of the repercussions we face.

Can we be saved from this self-inflicted fate? It's a daunting question. Only by abandoning our destructive ways, fostering unity, and embracing compassion can we hope to change our course. The task ahead may seem insurmountable, but if we don't strive for a better future, the consequences of our actions may be more than we can bear.