~12~

Rise and shine nong fotfot~~ As soon as the sun rays invaded the room and hit the face of the sleeping figure , the figure started to stir awake, a groan escaping his mouth

Can't I sleep for five more minutes ? Fourth whinned to his sister in his deep morning voice.

Well technically it wouldn't make a difference so its better to leave the bed. Love answered and sat on the edge of the bed.

Still in his sleep , the younger reached out for his phone to know the time.

What ?! Its only 9 on a Saturday morning , why are you waking me up so early !? Fourth whinned and kicked his feet.

Well we have to travel somewhere. Love shrugged and waited for her brother's reaction.

Hearing this , the male quickly sat up straight in the bed. What's with the sudden plan ? Fourth questioned , rubbing his eyes to erase the sleepiness.

Mom planned it because she thinks its been a while that we siblings hung out together. Love answered while the younger of the two nodded.

Anyways get up quickly and get ready. The older ruffled the male's hair and left the room.

I just wanted my whole week's sleep which I lost because of stupid assignments ! Fourth groaned and fell back on bed with a jerk.

Without having any choice , the lad made his way to the bathroom while dragging his feet.

Its not like he did not want to spend time with his siblings , its just that this whole week the 20 year old barely got any sleep , completing his architect models , so he was not that full of energy and did not want to ruin his siblings' mood too.

After coming out of the shower and doing the necessary skin care , the male walked towards his closet.

Lets see what can we wear today. Fourth mumbled to himself and scanned for his outfit for today.

You this will be perfect for today's weather. H e picked out a Tommy Hilfiger shirt and paired it up with a blue jeans.

 H e picked out a Tommy Hilfiger shirt and paired it up with a blue jeans