~24~

Trying his best to hide his nervous self , Fourth composed himself before speaking

Do I know you ? I am sorry I don't recognise you but excuse me I have to meet someone. Fourth thought it was best to feigning ignorance was the best option to choose at the moment.

Before the male could comment , Fourth took quick steps and started to find Gemini.

Phi Gemini ! Fourth said and as if on instinct held Gemini's arm to find comfort and calm his racing heart.

Is everything alright ? You are sweating. Gemini asked with concerned laced in his voice.

Everything is alright Phi , I was sitting in a corner and the air conditioner was not there , so maybe that's why. Fourth answered but his nervous gaze looking around.

Both Gemini and Fourth knew that it was the most lamest excuse one could give , but Gemini decided not to prey further as he did want to make the shorter male uncomfortable.

Sorry Nong Gemini but I have to borrow my brother for a moment. Love interrupted their little chat.

Sure Phi. Gemini answered with a smile and gestured Love that she was free to drag her brother anywhere.

What's the matter Phi ? Fourth asked his sister.

Mom and dad wants us siblings to meet someone. Love answered and walked to where his parents were and in the middle found their brothers too.

When they stood infront of their parents , the elder Jirochtikul siblings tensed after finding Jake and his father standing beside their parents.

Come children , meet my childhood friend Lin and his son Jake. Mr. Jirochtikul introduced his friend and the siblings exchanged their greeting in a tensed manner.

Their parents did not know about Fourth being in a relationship and how badly that relation affected him.

Jake was an abusive and a toxic boyfriend. Great at manipulating and giving Fourth a guilt trip when ever he wanted some space from him.

Jake had severe anger issues and his punching bag was Fourth.

Fourth seriously loved him and that's why he always consoled himself that Jake would be back to his old self just like he was in the starting of their relationship.

Fourth always tried his best to hide his bruises from his siblings but he failed one day and that was the incident which changed him completely.

Fourth found out that Jake was cheating on him since 2 months and when he confronted him , Jake beat him to near death.

That day his siblings came to know about his sufferings and when they started to search for Jake to get a payback for what he did to their little brother , they were late.