~33~

So finally huh ? Love teased as soon as the newly found couple joined their sisters

While Mia stood there confused the two males , started to blush.

Did you guys eat ? Joong asked , changing the topic smoothly.

Yeah we were about to , but someone here had other plans. Love answered giving shade to her twin.

Lets eat together then. Mia suggested and they all agreed.

Due to excessive PDA , Mia finally asked. Are you guys a couple or something ? The female was curious.

Yeah and that's why they disappeared , to have their most awaited confession session because my brother couldn't handle his jealous ass. Love commented.

I swear to the holy heavens , I am going to send all your ugly pictures to Phi Milk as her birthday gift from my side and let me tell you she will like it more than your gift. Dunk threatened.

You will not . Love passed him a threatening smile.

Should I send it now , as an early birthday gift ? Dunk teased picking up his phone.

You are not doing that. And the twins banter went back and forth.

Thanks to the waiter , who served their food , the bickering finally came to a stop.

You guys are so cute ! Mia exclaimed.

No we aren't ! Both of them protested at the same time.

Okay-okay enough , lets eat our food or it will get cold. Joong intervened before it could stretch anymore.

The rest of the time was spent while eating and getting to know each other better.

Currently it was around 6 in the evening and the atmosphere in the Gmm University premises was lovely

The students of Gmm were asked to give on the spot performances to entertain their guests.