Day 2

It was the second day I woke up and the nappy was wet my cousins mum walked in and grabbed me out of the crib and took me downstairs, and sat me in Mike's highchair and began to feed me Mike's baby food. I mean, it was not nice, but it was not bad. I guess it was in between. I ate it all, and then my cousins mum took the nappy off me and put me back in my pants and put my trousers on me as my parents were on the way.

When my parents arrived, they had a chat with my cousins mum, and she said that I had been no bother and that I was well behaved. My parents then took me to the car and then we drove home. When we got home, my parents said that  they had to quickly go shopping, so when they left, I waited about 5 minutes to make sure they would not come back because they forgot something.

I then called out to make sure I was alone and then got one of the pull ups I stolen yesterday. I then took my trousers and pants off and put the pull up on I remembered that I left something in my little brothers room and I did not have time to put my trousers on as they would be back any minute so I ran in and grabbed it and then I heard the front door open. I did not know what to do I could not go to my room as they would see me and I could not stay here.

My parents then came up to my little brothers room to put the pull ups away, and they saw me. My mum shouted, "What are you doing in here again?" I did not know what to say, so I just stayed quiet. Then, as this was going on, I wet the pull up. My dad turns to my mum and says, "What a little baby wetting himself." My dad then laid me down on the changing table and took off the wet pull up, and then my mum came upstairs with a pack of nappies and baby wipes my dad wiped my bum clean and then lifted it up by my legs and slid the nappy underneath me.

My mum said that there are a few rules I had to follow

- You must pee and poo in your nappies. You are not allowed to use the bathroom.
- you must act like a baby whenever we say
- you are not allowed to change yourself
- you must not complain about being treated like a baby

I agreed to the rules, and then my mum lifted me of the changing table and took me downstairs she then sat me in a highchair and began feeding me. At around 6 pm my mum called me and told me to sit on her lap we were watching a movie so I sat on her lap and watched the movie half way through she put a baby bottle filled with milk in my mouth and I did not think about it I just drank it.

At 9 pm, the movie finished, and I was asleep on my mums lap she carried me to my little brothers room and put me in his crib. I slept till about 11 when I woke up in a wet nappy filled with poo I thought nothing of it and went back to sleep.