ಇChapter 2ಇ

ਮੇਰੇ ਲਈ ਤੂੰ ਗੀਤ ਦੇ ਵਰਗੀ ਏਂ,
ਇੱਕ ਸੁੱਚੇ ਜਿਹੇ ਸੰਗੀਤ ਦੇ ਵਰਗੀ ਏਂ ।।

Geet de Wargi ~ Terssam Jassar

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'ˏˋ°•*⁀➷'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Jungkook's P.O.V :

I was sitting with my family in my could be in-laws house. Their was a feeling of excitement and nervousness in my body when they told me about us going to see a girl for me. They knew how I trusted them and wanted them to find a match for me.

So here we were. I was trying my best to not just lash out because of nervousness when I heard a soothing sound of anklets. The sound was so pleasing that I was lost in the sound only till Yoongi bhai nudged me and told me to look infront.

When I looked in the front it felt like my heart stopped beating. Her features were so delicate and soft. She wasn't wearing any kind of makeup but still looked so beautiful and mesmerizing.

And all of a sudden when she lifted her those dark brown azures and looked towards us with a small shy smile on her beautiful face my heart which had earlier stopped beating started beating so fast that I am scared about it brusting out of the ribcage.

Oh wait what we are matching. She is wearing full black and I am also. Oh myy looks like its our destiny to be together. L~

I was brought out of the thoughts about the beautiful girl whom I came to see by my bhabhi (brother's wife) who had a teasing smile on her face.

I looked around and saw my soon-to-be-wife smiling shyly & blushing while looking down as everyone was having a small teasing smile on their faces.

"Bhai sahab hamme aapki beti bhut pasand aayi." Said Jungkook's grandmother while smiling towards Tae.

(Brother we really liked your daughter.)

"Hamme v Jungkook beta bhut pasand aya par hamme bachoo ko baat krne deni chahiye." responded Tae's grandfather while smiling.

(We all also really liked Jungkook but the kids should talk to each other once.)

"Tae bete aap jungkook beta ko hamare garden mai le jayiye." Said her father while smiling while I felt really happy thinking I would get to talk to my soon- to-be-wife.

(Tae child take Jungkook son to the garden area.)

She stood up and shyly gestured me to follow her which I did not before passing her a small smile.

We both went towards the garden area and I was really impressed by the beautiful garden. It was so well maintained and had so many beautiful plants and flowers. The swing and sitting area in the middle is a eye catching sight.

 The swing and sitting area in the middle is a eye catching sight