ಇChapter 5ಇ

ਇੱਕ ਪਾਸੇ ਆਵੇ ਤੇਰੀ ਯਾਦ,
ਤੇ ਦੂਜੇ ਪਾਸੇ ਨੀਂਦ ਵੀ ਨਾ ਆਵੇ ।।

~ Yaad- Jassa Dhillon

-----------------------------♡♡----------------------------

At Kim's Mansion

Everyone was very happy after meeting the JEONS.

"Hume tu ladka bhi aur ladke ka parivaar bhi doono hi bhut asshe lage."
said Kiran (Tae's Mom) while looking ahead and smiling fondly.

(I really liked both the boy and the boy's family very much.)

"Hume bhi ladka bhut pasand aaya." said Tae's grandparents smiling.

(We all really liked the boy.)

In all this while Yasir (Tae's father) was looking at his shehzadi with teary eyes. It is not easy for a father to give away a piece of his heart which he always cherished and protected. Namjoon and Aayman were the same as well. These 3 males of the house try to act strong but even a little thing about their shehzadi and you can see a turmoil of emotions building within them.

"Tae bete apko Jungkook beta pasand tu hai na. Agar apko koi bhi etraaz hai tu bejijagh apne abbu ko bata dijiye hamari shehzaadi." Yasir said while lovingly caressing her head trying to control his tears.

(Tae dear you donot have any problens with Jungkook son right. If you have any problems you can tell your father wihout any worries my princess.)

Tae didn't said anything just hugged her Abbu jaan tightly who hugged her back while finally his tears flew from his eyes.

"Abbu jaan hame app par pura bhroosa hai. Aab aap aise roondi c suraat mat baniye aur haskar dikhaiye aapni shehzadi ko. Abhi tu 2 mahine aur aapke sath hi hai hum." said Tae while hugging her abbu tightly.

(Father I have full faith in you. Now don't make this crying face and show your previous smile to your princess. I am still with you all for 2 months more.)

Hearing about 2 MONTHS everyone got emotional and they did a family hug with crushing Tae in between.

They can't even imagine their princess their Tae will go away from this house in just 2 months. Yes she will come to visit them but it will never be the same again. Their Tae whose one smile enlightened the whole house. Their Tae whose one cute sight made everyone happy. Their Tae whose silly antics made their day. Their Tae who used to run around the house excited always about God knows what. Thier Tae was now going to leave them and start her new life.

"Chaliye aab sab hatiye aap. Ese roh kyo rhe hai. Hum konsa aap sabhko hamesha ke liye shodkar ja rhe hai."
said Tae while pouting cutely with teary eyes.

(Ok ok now everyone get away. Why are you all crying like his!? I am not going away for my whole life.)

Everyone came one by one and pecked her forehead lovingly.

They spent their next 1-2 hours talking with each other, remembering the pasts, laughing with tears in their eyes.

After 2 hours (after the talk woth family were in her room.)

Tae's P.O.V

I was in my room feeling happy and sad at the same time. Happy cause my family choose such a great match for me. Jungkook jii is so kind and is such a gentleman. I realky like him.

I could feel the heat spreading on my face and how the tips of my ears got so red.

I hid my face in my hands and went to take a bath. I changed in my payjams and then heard a ding on the phone.