ಇChapter 4ಇ

ਇਹ ਅਵੱਲਿਆਂ ਨੇ ਸਾਂਝਾ ਤੇ ਸਕੀਰੀਆਂ,
ਪਾਈਆਂ ਗਲ਼ੇ 'ਚ ਗੁਲਾਬੀ ਨੇ ਜ਼ੰਜੀਰੀਆਂ,
ਸਾਡੇ ਨੈਣਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਆਸ਼ਕੀ ਦੀ ਤਾਲ ਹੈ,
ਤਾਹਿਓਂ ਨੱਚਣੇ ਨੂੰ ਕਹਿੰਦੀਆਂ ਫ਼ਕੀਰੀਆ।।

~Ikko-Mikke - Satinder Sartaj

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'ˏˋ°•*⁀➷'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

In the Jeon's Mansion

Everyone reached the mansion after sometime and everyone could figure the sulky face of Jungkook which ofcourse dreaded everyone to think about the worse scenario of him not wanting to get married to Taehyung but also they knew it was something else as Jungkook was extremely happy after his talk with Taehyung, and Taehyung's brothers passed him so what was wrong now!?

"Humne tu aap sab se phele hi kha tha ki vo ladki hamare Jungkook bete ke liye theek nhi hogi. Humari bhanjii hi Jungkook ke liye sahi rehti. Par yaaha humari baat sunta hi kon hai!?" said Eshaala while rolling her eyes.

(I already told you guys that girl is not good for our Jungkook. My niece was nice for him. But no one listens me in this house.)

"And what makes you think so Eshaala. Jungkook himself agreed on this relatiomship!?" asked Fathima while making sure she doesn't sound rude as everyone was very clear about her intentions.

"Just look at his face. It clearly states how annoyed he is with this relation!!'' she replied frustrated.

"Ohho Tayiji aap aisa soch bhi kaise skti hai ki hume Taehyung jii pasand nhi aaye. Hume woh bahut pasand aaye. Onka woh mashoom chehra or unki woh gheri aankhein jinme hum koh se gaye the or vapis aana hi nhi chahate the." Jungkook replied with a certain form spark and calmness in his eyes while talking about his Taehyung Jii.

(Ohho Aunt how can you even think that I didn't liked Taheyung ji. Her innocent face and her hose deep beautiful azures in which I lost myself and still never intended to return back.)

"Then why are you looking so off huh!?" Said Eshaala while getting frustrated.

Everyone saw how Jungkook's ears turned red and his neck was also turning red. They smiled teasingly at him. do

"Woh toh hum~"

(That~)

"That toh he is surely missing his soon-to-be WIFE." said Yoongi amd Hoseok together with a teasing smile on thier faces.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" said everyone while playfully teasing Jungkook who turned completely red.
While Eshaala and her son rolled their eyes on this drama and went from their.

"Jimin bete aap jaakar aaram krlu etna samaya essi halat mai khadna asha nhi hota." said Fathima while lovingly caressing Jimin's hair.

(Jimin child you go and rest for sometime it is not healthy to stay awake for so long in this condition dear.)

"And Yoonji and Ziayh bete you both please help me to arrange all the gifts for tomorrow for Imam Zamin."

Soon everyone went to their respective works which included our Yoonmin couple cuddling. The elder Jeon couple in thier room for resting and Bilal and Haider in the living room watching the highlights of cricket match while screaming their lungs out. Hoseok playing with Aameira.

And our Jungkookie well he was in his room sulking about wanting to meet his Taehyung Jii. And also cursing himself again and again for not taking her number or any social media account.