𝗈𝗇𝖾

╰┈➤𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙨

Hope Jackson looked around Camp Half Blood seeing the new cabins being put into place. She smiled at Nico who was bending the shadows in order to build the Hades cabin. 

For this place was now her home just like New Orleans once was. Hope grimaced recalling when she had to hold the sky and that was when she was bombarded of memories of her former life alongside gaining her former powers. 

She truly is the first of her kind a demigod daughter of Poseidon, and the daughter of two hybrids making her a tribrid alongside the daughter of a god.

 Hope looked around as a bright light consumed her alongside others.

-

She tensed immediately as she saw herself in a theatre that's not why she tensed though she saw her father, mother and the rest of the god's and demigods.

"Hope." Her mum had let out a gasp.

Hope turned her face tense, "Mum?"

Sally let out a gasp of confusion, Hope wasn't talking to her infant the gods and demigods seemed just as confused as she was.

"Dad?" Hope looked confused before that confusion turned to terror.

"How the hell are you here?" Hope asked her eyes becoming sharp if this was a trick it was a cruel one and one who played it would suffer.

"Tell me something only you would know." Her gaze fierce on her former family, the ones she had loved the most. In that moment, Poseidon felt a sense of pride surge within him. His daughter looked the role of a leader. He knew better, of course she was a soldier one who would fight for what she believed in until her last breath. He hated the fact he called these people mum and dad, and by glancing at Sally, she felt the same way.

"When you were 9 you entered the room through astral projection as I was ripping the heart out of my enemies." Her dad said knowing she never told anyone even her mother.

Hope gasped refusing to give herself hope she turned to her mum her gaze not wavering.

"When you were 7 you used to hide some of the painting you made under a floorboards alongside our family crest that you had refused to wear until our family was reunited." Her mum explained.

Her expression crumbled under the weight of this was not a trick in fact it was much worse.

She pulled them into a hug just wondering how long they would stay alive the rest of the Mikaelson clan joining them.

"Hope who are they?" The soft voice of Sally Jackson cut through their reunion. Hope felt a wave of guilt consume her this was her life now not her former life.

It was only when the fates appeared unknown to everyone else they sent her a nod, Khaos wanted them to know.

Hope pulled away standing in the centre of the room. "This isn't my first life. I was Hope Andrea Mikaelson a firstborn Mikaelson witch with the blood of a hybrid Niklaus Mikaelson and werewolf royalty Hayley Marshall running through my veins. I was alive for over a 100 years before Khaos approached me and placed me here under a new name and family. I got my memories taken away alongside my supernatural abilities before I got them back when I held up the sky." Hope glances at the grey streak in her hair even her immortal side wasn't able to heal the damage done.

"Quite right daughter of Poseidon although you forgot one title my chosen." A familiar voice spoke from beside her. Hope glares at them, Khaos. She shrugs off the title it wasn't a title she wanted to be affiliated with at all.

Khaos somewhat continued to explain what had happened before saying, "Now due to a fault on my part you will now watch Hope Jackson's  life in order to prevent certain things happening. Introduce yourselves."

They all glanced around uneasy at the person who had created the universe.

"Niklaus Mikaelson Hope's first dad the original hybrid a cross between a vampire and werewolf."

"Hayley Marshall Hope's first mum a hybrid."

"Rebekah Mikaelson an Original vampire."

"Elijah Mikaelson an Original vampire."

"Kol Mikaelson an Original vampire."

"Freya Mikaelson firstborn Mikaelson witch."

"Davina Mikaelson a witch."

"Keelin Mikaelson a werewolf."

"Marcel Gérard an upgraded vampire."

"Zeus King of gods, God of the sky, thunder, lightning and justice."

"Poseidon god of seas, earthquakes, stormbringer and father of horses."

"Hades god of the underworld, riches and death."

"Dementer goddess of harvest, grain and agriculture."

"Athena goddess of wisdom, battle strategy and weaving."

"Aphrodite goddess of love and beauty."

"Ares god of war, courage, battle lust and violence."

"Hephaestus god of fire, blacksmiths and technology."

"Hermes god of travels, thievery, mischief and messages."

"Hestia goddess of hearth, fire, home and family."

"Hera goddess of marriage, women and childbirth."

"Artemis goddess of the hunt and the wild, archery, moon, maidenhood and childbirth."

"Apollo god of sun, poetry, light, healing, disease, plague, music, art, archery, reason, knowledge, truth and prophecy."

"Dionysius god of wine, grapes, orchards, fertility, madness, parties, religious ecstasy and theatre."

"Persephone goddess of spring."

"Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena."

"Thalia Grace lieutenant of the Hunters of Artemis, daughter of Zues."

"Nico Di Angelo son of Hades."

"Clarisse La Rue, daughter of Ares."

"Grover Underwood satyr."

"Sally Jackson human."

"Paul Bolfis human."

"Now that introductions are over, let's begin more people shall join throughout." Khaos said and with a snap of a finger they disappear. The fates had gone by now as well as Hope stared at the spot they once were in.

All getting comfortable in the seats that had been conjured as the screen began.

𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 | 𝐰𝐭𝐦जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें