Chapter ???: The "Feminine" Talks

This will contain a snippet of a future chapter, therefore, what happens here is part of the main storyline

Snippet Chapter: Feminine Discussions and Unwanted Guests Part 1(?)

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

In the secluded grasslands and mountains of what seems to be an old part of the kingdom of Yushi, basically, the rain master's territory

The atmosphere inside the humble cottage of the rain master, was silent and shrouded in mystery, as three shadows can be seen on the walls, all seated across each other around a table

"So, ladies, are we all present?"

Your face was shadowed but your eyes were glowing, your chin rests on both of your hands

"Present, your grace" A stony voice spoke

"I am too....wait why are we doing this?"

The last phrase broke the current tension and was replaced with your snort with Ling Wen facepalming and a confused Yushi Huang.

"Noble Jie, I was surprised to see you and her pretty highness visit me...but what does this visit mean? Also, i didn't know you both get along..." Yushi Huang put a finger under her chin

"Her grace already explained it, and how come you know her grace as well...?" Ling Wen's tone had a hint of suspicion

"You two..." You sighed and waved off their worries "I met her majesty, rain master, when i was a mere slave of the Murong clan..." you recalled your memories

Back then, Murong Lian was getting stricter as months pass by. That day, you were tasked to fill two baskets of Bok choy because the entire kingdom of Chonghua, Liao and its neighboring kingdoms were out of stock from the vegetable.

As the demand increases for Bok choy, the supply decreases. Bok choy usually grows around spring and fall, and that it was during summer. With the scorching heat of the sun and not to mention, your fucking period, you were sent out to find Bok choy.

You were sent out at night, in your female form because Murong Lian forbid you from using your male form during menstruation. And so with the seven days of walking, running and flying under the sun and your lower body hurting, you felt like giving up and ready to receive whipping.

But as your last sliver of hope was about to disappear, you found Yushi Huang's territory, from above you saw the abundance of Bok choy growing from her garden. The leaves were thick and it was well maintained.

Her ox didn't greet you in a kindly manner, since it didn't recognize you, but Yushi Huang, did. You can't forget your confused face as she rambled upon seeing you alive.

Yushi Huang's first impression was her kind talkative self instead of the calm and composed one, maybe its because she was surprised to see a rumored dead person to be alive. But you fainted the moment you stepped in her cottage, from dehydration and hunger.

You were aware that you were a god at that time, but you didn't know about your powers and position, but still, you told her to keep it a secret, that you were alive. And so Yushi Huang did, she's introverted and rarely goes to the heavens anyway.

During your seven days of stay in her cottage, she helped you make makeshift pads made from cotton from her garden, it was thick to hold your heavy flow of blood and comfy to move around. She cooked you breakfast, lunch and dinner and made sure your health was stable again. She made tea and did your laundry when you were unable to crouch from the pain.

On your last day of stay, she ordered her Ox to accompany you back to Chonghua. However, the Ox can only stop when it's nearby the border of Chonghua. She said she doesn't want your energy to be wasted on hard labor when you're experiencing menstruation. You felt like hugging her at that time.