THE NEW EPISODE⁉️

Y/n PoV
It was a normal Wednesday afternoon I'd just gotten out of school and was now walking back to my house along with my best friend Sam, Sam is a very loud and outgoing person and you love that about him. He brings out your true personality and you're very thankful of that.

"Hey hey n/n when we get to yours can we watch that new demon slayer episode? It's supposed to be really good and plus if we wait any longer to watch it will get spoiled." Sam asked
"YESSSSS I was planning on watching it today anyways since it came out yesterday and I don't want no spoilers" I replied "I'm surprised we haven't had any yet honestly" "same yk happy about it though." Once looking up I realised we were outside my house already as we made our way to the door I got the keys out to unlock it "I don't think anyone's home my parents are working quite late today" I told Sam "awwww so I can't see your mum the whole reason I become your friend aswell" Sam said while dramatically leaning against the closest wall with his head in his hands "shut up and just come in" "yes ma'am"he said while saluting.

Time skip
Me and Sam were now sitting on my bed as I got up a website on my Xbox to watch the newest demon slayer episode "hmm the swordsmith village arc sounds good." Sam said reading the title "WAIT WERE GONNA MEET THE SORDSMITHSSSSSS" I shout while shaking Sam
"Really couldn't tell that much by the arc name gosh you really are stupid aren't you" "shut up" I say as I let go of him and make myself comfy playing the first episode.

Time skip
"THAT WAS AMAZING OMG WE SAW MITSURI, MURICHIO AND GENYA FIGHT AHHHHHG" sam began fan girling so hard "I KNOW AND GENYA EATS DEMONS LIKE???? PLOT TWIST OR WHAT" I say fan girling along with him "AND NEZUKO NOW BEING ABLE TO STAY IN THE SUN LIKE😱😱" Sam said looking like the emoji "FOR REAL LIKE I WAS SO SCARED AT FIRST I THOUGHT SHE WAS GONNA DIEEEE" I replied remembering how I thought nezuko was a gonner from the sun "well I'm thankful she wasn't" "same honestly I don't know how I'd react if she died" "same that'd be so sad" I turned off the episode and just let some YouTube play in the background "I wish I could go to demon slayer" I say while looking over to Sam "I have to admit it would be cool but also very scary" "I guess but imagine fighting alongside them all and meeting all the hashirasssss" I say while my eyes start to feel very droopy "hmmm I guess that would be cool" Sam replied as he turns to look at you but realised you had fallen asleep "dumbass" he mumbled while face palming not wanting to wake you up, well it was like 10:00 and you guys had school tomorrow so he texted his mum he'd be staying at yours for the night and got himself comfy putting the cover over you and him "night dumbass" he said as he turned the opposite way of you and soon drifted off to sleep.

I know this is a short chapter and sorry for that butttt the next one will be abit longer I promise🙎‍♀️

Word count 577.