This is cute

This is what the house looks like but with a slightly different background

Recap
'you didn't fully understand what he meant but it was to late to ask as you were now laying on the floor outside a old style looking Japanese house with it being surrounded by these beautiful purple flowers and many green trees.'

Y/n PoV
"woahhhh this house looks so old and these flowers there wisteria's!" you say as you stand up and walk towards the purple flowers touching them with your fingertips immediately recognising them, you turn your attention back to the house now making your way up the grey stone pathway towards the small looking house. You knock on the door hoping for someone to answer but to no avail "guess no one's home they won't mind if I just go in right?" I say to myself as I slide open the door causing a lot of dust to fly up onto my face "I guess no one lives here" I guessed due to the amount of dust, and now trying to clean my face with my sleeve to get rid of the dust. I make my way inside the house it is small and cozy but alittle messy from it's past owners "hmmm I could make this work you know" and with that you got to work with trying to find something to help you clean up abit, you made your way to the kitchen to try and find some cleaning products and thankfully found an old duster "this will do" you say as you pick it up and look around hands on your hips 'this will take awhile' you think as you sigh.

Time-skip
You had finally finished cleaning the house and collapsed onto the old styled cream coloured couch that was still in the house. the house was now clean as and neat as you had wished it to be, it took you around three hours to complete "since no one lives here I guess I could as I don't really have a place to stay and no money for hotels" I say to myself happy with my find "I wonder what Sam's doing, Alex told me he was here to but he was obviously brought somewhere else since he's not here" I say now worried for his safety 'hopefully he'll be ok' I think still laying on this weirdly soft sofa drifting off to sleep from exhaustion.

You woke up as you heard a knock on the door, "hmm I wonder who that could be" you wondered getting up from the sofa and making your way to the door now slowly opening it to reveal a beautiful but quite short white haired woman "ahh I heard someone had finally moved into this beauty of a house" "oh um yes I only arrived here last night"you replied to the woman  "well I can see you've improved it a lot in that short time this place used to be full of dust"she said looking at the entrance of the house "well I tried my hardest there is still alittle bit to do" I honestly said with a very friendly smile 'maybe she lives close by' I questioned in my head "oh how rude of me my name is amane ubuyashiki" she greeted while bowing 'wait ubuyashiki? Isn't that the demon slayers masters name' I think to myself  "oh please there no need to bow and I'm y/n L/n it's a pleasure to meet you" you say looking into her purplish eyes "I live just Alittle ways down this mountain with my husband and children, I just wanted to come up and introduce myself since we'll be living in the same area now" she said with a smile "well thank you I didn't know if I would have anyone living around me and was Alittle worried about it but now that your here I'm more at ease so thank you" I said while bowing "would you like to come in for abit for some tea or something there is surprisingly a lot of food here" I asked with a welcoming smile  "that sounds lovely thank you L/n" "it's no problem truly and also just call me y/n" you say as you step to the side letting her in "in that case you can just call me amane" she said with a smile walking into the house looking around and me closing the door behind her 'I better get along with those who live around me' I thought to myself "wow you've done an amazing job in here it used to be so dusty and colourless" "well I tried my hardest there is still a-bit more for me to do but I'm getting there" I replied as I told her to sit at the table while I started brewing some tea for us both, we fell into a comfortable silence. I soon finished the tea and set it down on the table drinking the tea and chatting about life with my newest friend amane who I now recognised as master ubuyashikis wife.

Timeskip
It was beginning to get quite late and I walked amane to the door "thank you again y/n for the tea" she said as she stepped outside "oh please it was nothing have a safe journey home alright now amane" I wished to her now waving at her figure slowly walking down my grey stone pathway closing the door afterwards "well at least I'm not alone here" I said to myself happy I've found someone else who lives around me.

Amanes PoV
I had just made it back to the estate while non stop thinking about the new girl who lives up the mountain from us 'she's a very nice girl and looks quite young as well, I wonder where her parents are. well as long as she lives by us she won't be alone' I think to myself as I slide open our doors "good afternoon dear did you meet our new neighbours?" My husband ubuyashiki questioned "yes dear I did it's a young girl her names y/n she looks to be around 15 or so it's just her she's a very sweet girl and invited me inside for some tea" I said as I went and sat next to my husband "ahh well she sounds like a lovely girl" he says "yes she is" I replied.

Y/n PoV
'It was nice having someone round it was beginning to get boring up here by myself' I think to myself also still wondering about Sam's whereabouts. It was a hot night tonite and my clothes were not made for this sort of weather so I looked around the house for something colder to wear for the night thankfully I found some nice night clothes

 It was a hot night tonite and my clothes were not made for this sort of weather so I looked around the house for something colder to wear for the night thankfully I found some nice night clothes

You can pick from any of these or your own style

Once you put you new clothes you you made your way your door to go outside for while, one getting outside you looked up towards the stars "wow the sky truly is beautiful tonite" you said to yourself you had always loved the night sky it gave you a felling of warmth and comfort you layed down upon the grass and gazed up to the stars for around 20 minutes watching them twinkle and shine until you began to feel quite tired making your way inside your new home towards your room opening the sliding door and now making your way over to your new futon it was a beautiful pink colour and looked surprisingly comfy "good night I guess" I said to no one in particular slowly falling asleep.

I like where this story is going still have no idea where it is going but hey it's coming together🤪

Word count 1310.