WAIT WHATTTTT

Recap
'well it was like 10:00 and you guys had school tomorrow so he texted his mum he'd be staying at yours for the night and got himself comfy putting the cover over you and him "night dumbass" he said as he turned the opposite way of you and soon drifted off to sleep'

Y/n PoV
I opened my eyes to be welcomed by a very very bright room the room was pure white and had no furniture, it looked like it went on forever.

"Hmmm we're am I" I say trying to open my eyes but using my hand to shield the bright light "this is your conscience" a mystery voice says "my what? Wait who are you and where are you" "since this is your conscience I cannot show myself but just know my name is Alexander and I'm here to help you achieve your dream!!" Alexander replied clearly exited "my dream hmmm I don't really know what my dream is, and also can u just call you Alex it's much easier"
"Ooo I like that name Alex yes yes you cannnn, and you don't know your dream? What about what you wished for last night?" "What I wished for last night.." I sat while looking up trying to remember "nope I don't remember" you said as u gave up and sighed "about going into this so called demon slayer, hmm what is that anyways I've never heard of it" Alex replies "OH YEAHHHH I said that to Sam didn't I" I say as I finally remember "and did you just say you don't know what demon slayer is your missing out buddy it's a really good show" "ahhh so it's a show? You wish to go there" "YESSSS OFC I DO" I say getting overly exited "then your wish will be my command" he says as the room started to change colour and turn into the night sky with lots of beautiful stars in the dark night sky with no clouds to be seen "woahhh but wait a minute if I go to demon slayer what about my family? And what about Sam?" I ask now Alittle worried about leaving them all "well your friend Sam's wish was also heard and he's now coming with you into demon slayer" "REALLY AGHHH" I say now exited once again, "But what about my family?" "Well once your in the demon slayer verse you will be given the choice letting them think what they wish to or will see where your truly are depending on whatever you wish" "what do you mean" I ask confused 'Dawm my emotions are everywhere today' I thought to myself "well if you want your parents to know your in a different universe I'll send them a telepathic message of you in the demon slayer verse which they will all receive and believe, or if you wish you can just let them think what they want, since you'll be in the demon slayer verse your body will no longer be in your world but in your new one." "Hmmm could you let them know I'm here id hate for them to think I went missing or ran away not knowing where I am" I ask Alex "of course I was hoping you'd pick that one anyways, I'll do that for you now but for you I have one last thing I'd like to say" hmm what is it Alex?" "May the stars guide you to your destiny" you didn't fully understand what he meant but it was to late to ask as you were now laying on the floor outside a old style looking Japanese house with it being surrounded by these beautiful purple flowers and may green trees.

I have no idea where I'm going with this but hopefully it turns out alright🤥 this chapter was abit longer than the last happily though

Word count 599.