Chapter 1

Jiang Rongxuan was working in the office when he came across a file for construction contract.

Although he looked cold, his eyes were gentle as he reminisced about the person he missed so much.

'I hope I can meet him through this contract' thought him.

"President, the Li family wants to have a meeting regarding construction contract tomorrow afternoon." Said his secretary while coming in.

"Okay. Call Esper for the meeting with files regarding the contract."

"Yes sir."

Jiang Rongxuan started as president of Chuanhe which is the subsidiary of Haicheng Jiang group just 6 months ago when he was found by his grandfather Jiang Chengen.

He suppressed all the people who were looking for trouble in the company as soon as he joined, causing everyone in the company to respect and fear him.

He lived as an illegitimate child who was bullied at home before returning to the Jiang family.

Jiang Rongxuan came out of the shower when he heard his phone ringing.

"Hello."

"President!!"

"I cannot bare the exertion on my poor body today!"

"Li family vice president took us old bones to play ground to play games whole afternoon."

"There was no red wine during yesterday's business dinner too!"

"Vice president Li brewed snake wine by himself and scared us old bones to death!"

"President, the Li family don't seem to be serious in their cooperation."

Jiang Rongxuan heard the matter and was silent for a long time.

Just as Esper was thinking that he would agree to cancel the contract, he heard his little President chuckle.

"Vice president Li seem to be very interesting and lovely person."

"What is the name of the Vice President Li? Isn't it Li Sinian?"

"Anyway, it's time for your group to exercise and get healthy."

Esper was stunned on the other end of the phone.

"I missed a very interesting person and a nice banquet." Jiang Rongxuan said.

'Meet you soon, brother.'

The young man standing in front of the tall French window, in a white sweater was young but his face was cold and his gaze was unfathomable.

...........

This is my original work. It's my first original work. Corrections are welcome. Don't forget to vote. Thank you 😊