Chapter 2

The pressure in the office was low.

The secretary was trembling. He said, President, the Li family told us that they cannot change the spokesperson for this contract. President Li said that he would personally sign it.

The pressure dipped even lower.

"Cancel the contract with the Li family."

"Book me a ticket for Beijing."

"Yes President."

Jiang Rongxuan was informed yesterday that person in charge for Li family has changed and President Li personally apologized for misbehavior of vice president Li.

Esper was very happy that he doesn't need to go to playground or drink snake wine. He happily relied the message to his little president.

But their little president told them that they would not cooperate with Li family if the person in charge was not Li Sinian.

Esper was surprised but still informed Li Cheng, president of Li company regarding the issue, but Li cheng was unwilling.

Three months later

"President, these are the details regarding Li Sinian."

Jiang Rongxuan tried looking for Li Sinian and learnt that he went to live countryside in Sicheng city.

'The restaurant.'

Jiang Rongxuan's lips twitched reading the name of the restaurant.

He booked a ticket to Sicheng city and left that night.

Jiang Rongxuan finally found the restaurant at around 5' O clock in the afternoon.

The restaurant was really in a desolate and suburban area. It was not noticeable at a glance.

Entering the restaurant, he saw that the owner was sitting leisurely and playing games.

His eyes softened upon seeing the owner and he greeted him.

"What would you like to eat?"

"What would you recommend boss?"

Li Sinian looked like he was struggling to decide. Seeing this the youngster laughed and said, "is it so difficult to decide?"

"As a boss, I would recommend all the dishes."

Jiang Rongxuan looked at the menu and found that there're 50 dishes.

"I'll take all of them."

"This restaurant doesn't encourage wasting food."

"I'll pack them and take away."

"Okay."

After Li Sinian left to cook, Jiang Rongxuan observed the restaurant which looked medicore in all aspects.

It took him 2 months to find this restaurant.

He tried all the dishes and took the take away and told the boss that he would return again.

He slyly gave 500 yuan extra and smiled and left.

.........

This is my original work. Do not repost. Don't forget to vote. Thank you ☺