Chapter 4

Arriving at the restaurant, Jiang Rongxuan and Ma Chi saw that it was closed, and an A4 was sticked to it.

"The owner is tired. So the restaurant will be closed for few days."

"Is it a prank?"

Jiang Rongxuan smiled and took his phone and captured the picture.

"Brother Rongxuan, how can this owner be so different? He's so irresponsible. He didn't even leave his contact!"

"Let's come back tomorrow."

"Brother Rongxuan, what if it is closed tomorrow?"

"We will come day after tomorrow."

Ma Chi was shocked at his words.

Jiang Rongxuan guessed that, Li Sinian was probably kicked out by the Li family.

He could perceive the fact through Li Sinian's behavior at the Chuanhe contract dinner.

Li Sinian probably opened this restaurant to get away from the hectic company schedule and hide countryside.

Three days later

"Wow! The restaurant is open today. I am surprised that it remained closed for three days straight!"

"Let's go in."

They went in to find that the owner was wrapping up for the day.

Hearing the bell, Li Sinian turned and saw them.

Jiang Rongxuan heard him calling enthusiastically, "Black sweater!"

Jiang Rongxuan wore work outfit today and looked more mature and charming.

"Boss, you remembered me."

"Of course, I opened shop only for two days."

"It's really not surprising that there are no customers. Which owner takes rest for three days consecutively saying that he's tired?" Ma Chi muttered beside him.

Listening to Ma Chi's grumbling, Li Sinian was stunned and said, "Did you come everyday?"

"No! We're guarding your shop every night in hopes that you would open. You would have lost two precious customers!"

"Oh, I was tired and wanted to rest for while."

"What do you want to eat?"

"What do you recommend?" Ma Chi asked

"Pfft.." Jiang Rongxuan suddenly laughed.

"What's wrong?"

"You asked the same question I asked last time."

Li Sinian replied in the same way as he replied Jiang Rongxuan.

"I would recommend all the dishes."

Ma Chi ordered four dishes finally, two vegetarian and two non vegetarian dishes.

"Okay, they'll be ready in a while." Saying this Li Sinian left them and went to kitchen.

"The restaurant may be small and mediocre, but all the boss's dishes are specialities. Tut tut."

"So, do you have the capital to invest?"

Ma Chi answered vigorously, "Yes, Definitely!"

Li Sinian came with two dishes and placed them in front of them.

Ma Chi tasted the food and sincerely said, "Boss your food is awesome! It's really delicious!"

"Thank you."

"I'm not being casual, I'm really serious. Your dishes are rated atleast three Micheline stars!"

"Thank you."

"Boss, do you want to open chain restaurants with me?"

Li Sinian was hesitant in answering him.

"Boss, it's worth the business. We can earn so much with less effort. There's not much profit with the small restaurant here."

"Ah, Wait a minute, the other dishes should have been ready. You talk after I bring them."

"Okay, we'll talk later."

After Li Sinian left, Jiang Rongxuan laughed at Ma Chi.

Ma glared at him.

Li Sinian came back with the dishes and brought drinks along.

Ma Chi drank the honey passion fruit brought by Li Sinian and was surprised.

"Wow! What is this? It doesn't taste like the ones in the market."

"Well, the honey is from specially grown apiary. The owner takes special care in growing the bees and extracting the honey."

"All our vegetables are also home grown and are organic with no pesticides."

After saying this, Li Sinian said "please take your time" and left.

He started preparing dinner for himself and brought it to counter preparing to eat.

Ma Chi still wanted to talk business with him and said, "Uh, Boss, there are only three of us in the store, how about we sit together and eat?"

"No, I'll just sit here and eat."

Being rejected, other people would not bother again. But Ma Chi is clearly shameless and doesn't mind rejection at all!

He took his bowl and chopsticks and went to Li Sinian, "Boss make space, I'll eat here too."

Seeing this, Li Sinian hurriedly stopped Ma Chi saying, "No, Don't get up, I'll squeeze here."

He sat beside Ma Chi while saying this.

Jiang Rongxuan was sitting opposite to Ma Chi. He was expressionless till now and suddenly said, "Boss, I'm sorry, it has caused you trouble. He's particularly shameless. I'm totally different from him. Don't get me wrong and misunderstand me."

Li Sinian was amused.

Ma Chi glared at Jiang Rongxuan saying, "How can you say that?!"

Jiang Rongxuan glanced at Ma Chi and replied coolly, "I can't hear what you said. Say that again. Seems like you love to stay at hotel after leaving from here."

Ma Chi shut up.

Li Sinian tried to change the topic saying, we're sitting together. "Let's eat together. I don't eat much usually." Saying this, he combined their dishes.

Ma Chi felt grateful and said, "it's okay, I don't feel bad about it. Umm.... What is your name?"

"My surname is Li"

"Oh, Mr. Li, I have eaten all types of delicacies from mountains to seas and I've a very picky mouth. Your craftsmanship can come under one of the delicacies I admire. The conditions of the restaurant are also good."

"I think it's waste of talent to open such a small shop, you can go to broader platforms to play your talents!"

"Thank you for your compliment. I'm honoured."

..........

Don't forget to vote. Thank you 😊