Chapter 2

It has been 2 days since I met Elaine and her son's, and even though I said I'm fine with this marriage, I still have my doubts

I know they're the Italian Mafia, because well I'll soon be the Donna of the British.

I still want to get to know her personally before the marriage.

So I decided to get to know her. The first meeting was pleasant but I didn't get the chance to really know her with everyone present there.

Well, did I mention I'm already outside her house?

"Who are you?" The guards asked, all on standby, ready with their guns.

"Liliana Carson. I'm here to meet Elaine Giordano." I answered.

"Wait." He said and called someone.

"You can go inside." He said after ending the call.

I drove inside the unnecessarily long driveway and finally reached the main gate.

"Liliana. What are you doing here?" Xavier asked.

"Oh nothing. Just here to see Elaine. Is she here?" I asked.

"Yeah, one sec. Mom! Mom! Mom, Liliana's here to meet you! Mom!" He started shouting.

"Stop shouting! I'm here!" Elaine exclaimed as she immerged out of the house.

Well not just her. The way Xavier shouted, I guess it grabbed everyone's attention. The only people not there were Domenico, Rocco and Alexander.

"Liliana! What a surprise! What are you doing here?" She asked as she saw me.

"Well I'm here to see you actually. I just thought that I should get to know you before the marriage." I said, now feeling a bit embarrassed and nervous at my impulsive act.

"I know you're nervous honey. I know how your mother was. I'd love to get to know you and I promise to never hurt you or your father or anyone in your family." She said as she caressed my head.

"I- thank you. I won't lie, I was a bit scared but to be honest I know dad won't choose anyone who could harm us again. I just genuinely want to get to know you. I mean, you are about to become my mother, right?" I said.

"Of course! I would love to get to know my soon to be daughter as well!" She exclaimed.

"Well then, would you give your soon to be daughter the chance to take you on a girls day out?" I asked in a fancy tone.

"Of course! Your soon to be mother will be right back after getting dressed in something more presentable." She replied, matching my tone.

"You know, we're your soon to be brothers too right?" I heard Xavier ask.

"Yeah! You should take us out on a.... a..... Siblings day out? Yeah that sounds nice! Let's have a siblings day out!" Maximus exclaimed.

Siblings day out.
It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it.