A Little Back Story

"With Hawkmoth gone, there was a new bad guy, or should I say cat, in town and his name was none other than Cat Blanc."

"This bad cat wouldn't hesitate to destroy a building with one snap of a claw if he so chooses. Coincidently, He was a charmer unlike our last destroyer of Paris."

"This one was a hot commodity after all who doesn't love a bad boy?" You said to a group of incoming yet slightly terrified fresh meat aka freshmen. Aside from the fact that the head principle should have known better than to allow you to give the tour, who doesn't enjoy giving them a good scare?

"Paris has been in turmoil, and everyone in the city has lived in fear since Hawkmoths demise." You said as you eyed every single one of them, and continued walking.

"There was once were heroes among us who were courageous, strong, and resilient. Ladybug and Cat Noir were in charge of this group, in which they would designate that worthy of a Miraculous to be a Miraculous Holder."

You paused for a second. "Several of them are currently hiding including Ladybug, and no one knows when they will return."

"Well...why am I telling you all this?" You asked whilst swiveling your body around and slowly began walking again, waiting for the newcomers to follow.

"Figured you could use a little backstory before getting engaged in all of what our school and city has to offer." with a hint of sarcasm.

"Ah yes...here we are!" Raising your hands to proudly introduce Alya Césaire waiting at the top of the stairs to take them off your hands.

"Well well well, could you introduce me like every time we do tours around here?" she asked as she bowed whilst laughing as the other students snickered.

   Giving Alya a good side hug squeeze, you add, "As we all know here in Paris, we give our celebrities the best treatment, and she just so happens to be one, with her Ladyblog now being the only source of news relating to our distant heroes."

   After showing the remaining students of the new class around the school, I assume Alya couldn't help but fill them in on details on the holders and how Paris came to be in disarray. Though, to be honest, I'm curious about her true feelings during the final battle with Hawkmoth-after all, they were unable to locate the Butterfly Miraculous.

   You walked back around to the art room, that's where I usually find everyone spending their time. It's probably one of the safest areas in Paris at this point.

   Upon entering, you notice Nathan and Marc hard at work on an impressive manga, they didn't even notice when you walked in. If only those mangas could come to life. We all wish we could live in Paris with the way they wrote about it because of the brighter side they brought to the city within those pages.

   In addition, Luka and Marinette were playing guitar together over by the open windows. She started learning after the miraculous holders went into hiding oddly enough, saying if it helps her with her anxiety then surely, she could help sooth others. 

   Marinette had been a wreck after Adrien. Never understanding the suffering, he had endured when they were younger, and believing it was all her fault for what took place. With Hawkmoth officially gone, people could actually feel their emotions for better or for worst. 

   Luka eased her pain; He knew all the right things to say, do and even play. Luka was, in the words of the Marinette, her lifeline and her oxygen. Every time she talks about him in that way, you and Alya become all teary-eyed, and constantly joke that Luka has started to influence her because of how poetic she has been sounding lately.

   You pulled up a chair and put your feet up on a desk taking in the warm wind coming through the windows, taking out a book you've been dying to reread. Here everything was still just like it used to be, the one place Cat Blanc wouldn't lay a claw on.

   Cat Blanc vowed never to hurt the place or the individuals who rescued him from his father's captivity all those years ago when he first came to this school, but it appears y'all never truly saved him though. You always wondered if him vowing was his choice or was it actually a bargain.

   After the news stories and articles came out about what they thought actually happened, it was certainly hard for everyone to take in. Alya and You swore to figure out the actual truth for the classes' sake and for all of Paris.

   Could he really have done it?