I'm sorry, what?

The sun was rising to greet the setting moon when you woke up in the middle of the park where you had gone after school the day before.

'Why am I still at the park, and what the heck happened to me?' slowly getting up from your position and scanning your surroundings.

You were sore in the arms as you lifted yourself off the ground, but nothing seemed too noticeably different around you.

Alya suddenly ran up to you and said, "Hey girl! I've been searching everywhere for you, and jeez..." she said, leaning back a bit. "You look awful, like you look like you've been dragged through dirt kind of awful."

Giving her a shy smile with a shrug, "Well, I think I fell asleep and maybe rolled off the blanket?" You hadn't even realized that were covered in dirt especially on your back. She began to brush you off while laughing.

You both began gathering up your belongings that were scattered around the ground.

Alya was rolling up the grassy blanket, and you noticed your book a ways away from where you were.

'That's odd, the last place I remember it being is on my chest' you thought. The book was open, but the spine was facing up and the pages were facing towards the ground. As you began to pick up the book, you felt something in your head.

Your ears began to ring, and your head began to pound. It was so loud that you had to drop to your knees and clutch your head in agony. Alya rushed to you, but you couldn't hear a word she was saying.

As you tried to concentrate, you started to hear voices over the cacophonous noise in the background. You recognized the voices, but you were unable to pinpoint their origin.

Everything got more vivid and became clearer. Entering into your dreamscape trying to figure out where in your recollections you heard them.

The voices grew louder the farther you ran towards them. Suddenly, you were in complete darkness, with only the dim glow of streetlights to guide you. You could also hear the water in the fountain gradually trickling away as though it was turning off.

'Wait... I'm in my own past!' you thought to yourself.

Walking closer to see yourself as Cat Blanc kissed your hand bidding you a farewell saying he'd see you again when he turned and nodded to Viperion who used his second chance sending your mind back to before you even woke up.

You watched as Cat picked you up and carried you back over to your blanket, setting you down gently.

"I have no idea how she managed to practically quote me from that day. You took away everyone's memories and substituted mine and my father's remarks with entirely new ones. You are the only one who understands that you can't use it on yourself, thus it's impossible that she could have discovered that I was Adrien Agreste."

"Indeed, it's somewhat strange that she managed to do that, especially given that she wasn't present that day. The violence caused nearly half of Paris to flee."

'I'm sorry, what? No one else knows that Cat Blanc formerly known as Cat noir is Adrien Agreste! Wait, that also means that Viperion has a secret new power that must have evolved when he grew more mature within his miraculous just like Ladybugs did!'

Just then you felt a tugging sensation pulling you away from the scene at hand and back into reality.

Alya was shaking you like a leaf shedding itself off a tree for fall. "Oh my gosh you can't be passing out like that at random! We need to get you to the hospital."

"Oh no!" You shot up, "I am NOT going to a hospital, they poke you with needles!" you said jabbing her arm. "Well, if you didn't go around randomly dropping to the ground in pain then I wouldn't have to mention the H-O-S-P-I-T-A-L" she spelled out in a mocking tone.

"Let's just get you home, I'll hail a taxi for us" She sighed as she got up from the ground brushing herself off. 

"Adrien! Is that really you? It's been too long; we all really miss you." you heard Alya squile near the street. Turning around to face the commotion you see a black vehicle with the right passenger window down in the back. Alya was yelling at you to come over and say hello, but you would not budge. You knew exactly who was hidden within that vehicle.

"No thanks! I have to pick up the rest of my stuff" spreading a nervous smile across your face and doing a little wave in that direction.

You hear a car door shut unexpectedly, and you look up to see him walking directly towards you. You feel beads of sweat start to set in down your back, and across your forehead. 'Panic, I'm panicking! He knows who I am, and I know who he is too!'

"Hey, I think we've met before, right?" He said as he extended his hand to help you up with a smile.