A Nonchalant Stroll

It had been a couple of hours with everyone hanging out upstairs in the art room when Alya came in.

 "Alright guys, it's time to head home wouldn't want to be caught after dark if you know what I mean." she said with a wink which made everyone either snicker or roll their eyes.

   Cat Blanc was notorious for coming out at night in his bright white suit and those piercing blue eyes you could see from miles away; you sat daydreaming for a second whilst Alya started snapped her fingers in front of your face.

   "Girl come on, remember he's not who he used to be" she said in a serious tone with arched brows. 

   You sighed and said, "yes I know, but hey a girl can imagine, can't she? I mean regardless of who he is now he was once a hero." 

   "Righttttt...and I'm Rena Rouge" she said with laughter and a side elbow to your arm, you swatted her elbow away while laughing with her. 

   We all walked down the flight of stairs and made our way to the school's entrance. Waving goodbye to Luka and Marinette as she got on his bike and rode off. It was great to see Martinette free and happy with someone who truly sees her. 

   Nathan and Marc stayed up in the art room as usual, but that didn't worry us too much. 

   Nino and Alya were heading down to her place to play video games and play with her little sisters, you were invited but turned down their offer. Saying you were going to go a walk and take in the last couple hours of the day.

   As the sun started to set, you started your nonchalant stroll to the park and enjoyed seeing the warm pink and orange hues fill the sky. Of all of them, the purple was by far the most stunning. 

   When you made it to the park, you spread out the blanket you had been carrying out on the grass. Setting your bag down on it and taking out that book you were reading earlier. Even after reading this numerous times, your love for it grows every time you spot a new detail. 

   Laying down, you prop your head against your bag just in case you happen to drop the book on your face. After a while, your eyes start to get sleepy as you read through each line. Hearing the water trickle down the fountain, and eventually you lay the book down on your chest and your eyes drift to sleep as the moon started to rise. 

---

   "What a perfectly clear skied night to start some chaos, destroy some buildings, and play hide and seek with the people of Paris" Cat Blanc said with deep chuckle looking over Paris at the top of the Eiffel Tower. 

   "Wouldn't you agree Viperion?" Cat said with a wicked smile as he turned around facing him. 

   Viperion was there when Hawkmoth identity was revealed, ready to use his second chance in case things went south during the battle.

   When it became clear that Hawkmoth was actually Gabriel Agreste, he used the last of his abilities to transform Cat Noir—who was unable to control his emotions—back into Cat Blanc. It was already too late to go back in time before Cat turned at least that's what everyone thought.

   No one could locate the Butterfly Miraculous after Gabriel renounced Nooroo. 

   Out for vengeance, Chat Blanc taken over by his emotions killed Gabriel—No one ever knew it was Adrien's last remaining parent alive. 

   Ladybug was mortified and tried everything to get him back, smashing the bell, the belt, and even his staff, but not a single butterfly emerged. Cat Blanc however didn't fight back; she wasn't his obsession anymore.

   He was sick of getting his heart broken by someone who kept secrets.

   His obsession was with all of Paris. Everyone who doubted him, his abilities, and his charm. No one ever thought about what his powers could truly do. He is the human embodiment of destruction. 

   "Now, Viperion, try not to appear so depressed. After all, I'm the only one who knew you still had time to rewind everything, but you decided not to."

   "I am extremely grateful for you for keeping me around of course, I could use at least one friend who hasn't tried to wipe me off the face of Paris yet. Plus, with your power I can wreak havoc on Paris, and it all goes away within seconds for me to do it all over again!"

   "Not to mention your newfound ability of mind manipulation, erasing one's memories of the past or even replacing it whilst keeping them in the present."

   "You may be able to use my abilities, but you agreed to never harm our friends." Viperion said as he glared towards the Cat. 

   "You might be Cat Blanc, but don't underestimate my power like people did with yours."

   "Yeah yeah I get it." He said as he fell back off the railing plummeting down until his staff extended.

   Sprinting and bouncing around the rooftops, they came across a park glistening in the moon light.

    Grinning ear to ear, "now it's time to have some fun" he said as he looked back at Viperion who was rolling his eyes. Jumping down from the roof, Cat walked around the park twirling his tail in his hand looking for trouble. 

   And he found it.