Midnight

Dreaming came easy to you; you'd get them all time. Although they were never your actual dreams, more like glimpses and moments into past events.

   It was like a natural superpower. Having miraculous powers, without being a miraculous holder. It's practically like the bunny miraculous. Having the ability to slow down or speed up a historical event in order to observe the finer details of evidence that was overlooked and could be discovered later in present time.

   Thats why Alya loved using your "insightfulness", but she doesn't know about how you actually find clues for the articles on the Ladyblog. Unfortunately, there are times when people rely significantly on y'all to convey the truth rather than the news. This may be both a blessing and a curse.

   Maybe that's why Cat Blanc never bothered the Ladyblog with his antics because he liked the truth, unlike Ladybug.

   The only way you could dream of something for yourself is to daydream. Right now, you had to figure out what key clues were missed during the battle, so you gathered your thoughts.

---

   It's like you were there, as if they were slowly moving in time and you could reach out and touch them. There were flipped cars, crater-sized holes, pieces of debris scattered across the ground, and broken streetlights with their lights flickering. you Moved through the scene as you watched it unfold. 'This is just a dream' you thought. 'You have to focus.'

   Standing there, you watched Cat Noir collapse as he found out who Hawkmoth really was, tear flooding his eyes. The dark purple butterfly approached him entering into his actual heart, surrounding him in haze. Ladybug watching in horror reluctantly throwing her yo-yo narrowly missing the creature, screaming for Cat Noir.

   Across the way, Rena Rouge with a busted lip, and bruises had herself wrapped around Carapaces' body. She's supporting him while he gripped onto his bleeding side as it was dripping blood. You could see it in her face that she was utterly mortified at the scene taking place. Unable to help her fellow hero as her partner was turning into a monster. 

   Viperion hiding out of site, as the time started dwindling on his wrist.

   You turned away from them and focused on Gabriel, seeing him on his knees speaking with Nooroo. His hair was unkempt and blended in with the blood dripping from his temple, while his mask lay torn to pieces. Shocked to find out he was actually renouncing him completely. You hear the clip of the brooch as he unpins it and throws it as far as he can into the water in front of the Eiffel Tower.  Your eyes widened with realization, 'All this time Paris thought Ladybug took back the Miraculous of the butterfly...' 

   Now you know exactly where the Butterfly has been hiding all this time! But as you turn, Cat Blanc is face to face with you. Your heart fell as if you'd forgotten entirely that this was all a dream. That is, until he walked straight through you, making you hold your breath and bringing you back to what was happening now.

   You could feel his anger evolving and changing. He embodied chaos and destruction in its truest form.  He stood right in front of Gabriel. 

   "After all this time... you were the one terrorizing Paris?! Causing my friends harm" He paused as if he was fighting with himself. "And hurting me! Your only son..." Tears trickling down his cheeks.

   Ladybug crying on her knees, as Rena finally reached her begging her to get up before they'd be killed too.

"Every time you wouldn't let me meet my friends, attend a party, even go on dates! How could you not understand how I felt? Making me do these photoshoots, ads, and runway shows. Have you ever considered my feelings, or did you just use me as a puppet to keep Paris distracted" He spat at him. 

   "I did this for you my son, and for your mother. Everything you went through was to bring your mother back to me... to us" Gabriel croaked. 

   "No that's a lie, she wouldn't have wanted this."

   "You'll never be my father" he said as he raised his arm forming a mega cataclysm big enough for just one person to turn to ash. 

   With a limp, Ladybug ran as quickly as she could to him and begged that there was another way. With his other hand he brushed away her tears and added, "Oh my silly bugaboo, this will make us finally be at peace, this will make us free". With a psychotic smile, Cat Blanc made his final move.

---

 You start to slowly flutter your eyes open with tears running down your cheeks to the sound of humming, at first it was a distant sound but then it became closer. 'That was more of a nightmare than a moment in history.' 

   You were met with bright blue cat eyes staring right at you, meeting face to face yet again with the one humming his tune. 

  Panic struck right away, rising as fast as you could to get away. It wasn't how you had anticipated seeing the cat for the first time, but you weren't phased by anything after what you saw in that horrific dreamscape. You had the worst luck, as you collapsed on the wet ground after tripping over your bag.

   Cat Blanc jumped up and plopped down on you. You could feel the moisture start to soak through your shirt on your back making you shiver. He smiled down at you, making your heartbeat skyrocket. 'What is happening?!' you screamed in your head.

   "And where do think you're going at such a late hour M'lady, you know its past midnight right?" he cooed. Both his hands were right by your head, so at least you have wiggle room.

   "Obviously to get away from you! Duh!" You bark at him. "I thought you were supposed to have some manners at least!" you said as you flick him on the nose. 

   "Hey! That's not very nice" he yells as he rubs his nose. You forget that his emotions are just as unstable, he could go zero to one-eighty in a flash if you weren't careful. 'Maybe that's why he's always single? #redflag!' You thought as you snickered. 

   His smile faded, "what are you laughing at!" He grabbed you by your forearms and yanked you off the ground enough to make bruising appear within the next couple of days which caused you to yelp in pain. 

   "Chat Blanc!" Viperion yelled as he jumped off a roof nearby, "our agreement if you so kindly would remember." 

   "UGH You're no fun Vipe" he said with aggression letting go of your arms. 

   You poked him in the chest with your finger, and got up in his face, "I don't care who you are or how dangerous you may appear to be, but that does not give you the right to act like a tyrant. If you wanted to free Paris from your fathers reign, then be better than him." You glared whilst Cat just starred at you with a shocked expression.

   He backed off slowly taking in your words, "well, looks like I'll be seeing you later kitten" he said with a wink and held your hand up to his lips leaving you with a kiss. Your face showed just as much confusion as Viperions did. 

  "Alrighty Vipe...time cause some memory loss" He smiled at you once more.