1.

"no i'll be fine  I promise, if someone tries to kill me there, you'll be the first to know for sure"

"Hey, keep the jokes to yourself.  I'm sorry for worrying about you"

I've been on the road for four hours, and I've been arguing with my friend for half of that.  It was already starting to make me want to be there.

"hey, sorry Estella, but I have to go, I'll be there"

"ok, but don't forget to call anytime"

"do not worry"

I quickly answered and hung up with the two-hour phone call with only instructions on what to do if a werewolf attacks me or I get into trouble.  I've been driving through that stupid forest for at least an hour and I still don't know where I am.  I'm losing signal and it's getting dark.  Wait, I think I see something.  A large dark building with iron gates.  I passed through the big gate and entered the school.

It was full of adolescent children.  They all looked normal, just like other people.  A blonde girl stopped me along the way.  She had blue and pink on the ends of her hair, the whole thing looked like she was painted with a rainbow, but she looked nice.

"hello, you will be the new girl, I'm Enid, I nice to meet you"

" hi, I'm Alice, nice to meet you too"

"Are you looking for a director?" The girl asked me.  "If so, you have to go up the stairs, then left, then you have to turn right at the big painting and go through the third door.  Then you get to the hallway and the last door on the left is her office" Enid said.

"Oh, that's a lot of information," I replied.

"I'm sure you'll find it," she answered back and smiled at me.

I smiled back at her and went to find the director.

I kept repeating the route that Enid told me and while repeating it in my head, I stopped noticing my surroundings and suddenly I encountered a woman.

We bumped our heads and we both fell to the ground and her glasses fell too.

"Fuck," I said.  "Are you OK ?  I'm so sorry, I'm not looking at the road"

"It's okay," she replied, rubbing her forehead with her fingers.  I wasn't paying attention either.

I looked at her and blushed all over.  I found out that she was not a female student, but she looked older than the students.  I realized that she is a teacher.  My gaze rested on their hazel eyes.

She looked at me and smiled at my strange reaction.  She had such a sweet smile, she looked all sweet.  I had to smile back at her.

She was a smaller woman with red hair and large blue glasses.  She had a lovely wide smile and hazel eyes.

I realized that we were both still on the floor, I got up and helped her up.  I noticed that she still had her glasses on the floor, I picked them up and handed them to her.

" thank you miss ?"

" Anderson and you?"

"Oh yes, I'm Miss Thornhill, the Botany teacher," she replied.

"of course, I apologize once again for the misunderstanding, this is not how I normally meet people" I told her with a little guilt.

"Me neither," she looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back at her.

"oh, are you looking for someone?"

"Yes, I'm looking for a director.  I met a girl in the corridor.  I think her name is Enid.  She told me the way, but I don't remember it at all anymore"

"I can take you there, it will be my pleasure," she said and smiled at me again.
I couldn't say no to such a lovely face.  So I agreed.  We arrived at the principal's office.

" hello Alice, welcome on never more.  I'm glad you showed up all right" The director greeted me with a nice smile.

"Thank you miss, I'm glad I can study at this school.  Thank you for your invitation,,

The principal and I were discussing how the school year would go, when a pale girl with long black ponytails came into the principal's office.

"Did you want to see me, Madam Director?"

  The girl said.

"oh yes Wednesday, I'm glad you came, I wanted to discuss something with you" The director said to the girl.

"Wednesday?"  That's a strange name.  were you born on wednesday?"  I said to the girl.  I was interested, I just wanted to ask.

"mistake, it was Friday the 13th" She answered coldly.

"Oh, what a beautiful date," I said with humor.

"Miss Enderson, it looks like you and Wednesday have the same sense of humor, were you born on Friday the 13th too?" Said the headmistress sarcastically.

"mistake, it was Wednesday "I answered.

A pale girl with pigtails named Wednesday looked at me and flashed a smile. Miss Thornhill, who was standing behind us and watching the whole spectacle that was taking place there, also smiled a little.

"um, very funny Miss Anderson" The headmistress answered me.  It's could see that she was a little annoyed, but I really enjoyed it.

" I think you can go now Miss Anderson, I hope you enjoy your stay at our school"

"I'm sure yes, Madam Director," I said and smiled.

"And Miss Thornhill, I would like you to show Miss Anderson around the school here"

"Oh sure, I'd be honored," Miss Thornhill replied to the Headmistress with a big smile.

"you can leave now"

I slammed the door.  I felt like I had just survived the worst part of the day with my familiar who is the principal here.  We were not related, but she is some distant aunt of my friend.  It was her idea for me to go to this school, but honestly, I'm not sure if I can survive to barely a week here with her aunt.